Why Asian people really suck

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Why Asian people really suck

Post by sentinel89 »

For being the race with the highest average IQ, here are a few things that are retarded about Asian people (when I say Asian, I'm referring to people of oriental/East Asian descent, so please, don't come at me with that "but Arabs/Indians/etc are Asian too!"

-Asian countries have the highest suicide rates in the world because Asian parents hold their children to unrealistic standards and tell them if they don't meet these standards, they are nothing but a failure and a burden on their family.

-The "saving face" culture prevents Asian people from ever admitting they've made even the pettiest of mistakes. It's perhaps the most disgraceful thing about them.

-Asian people cry a storm when their loved ones are killed in car accidents, but they all drive like totally reckless, careless idiots, at unmanageable speeds and have almost no concern for basic traffic etiquette and safety. It's like they're oblivious to the fact that a high speed collision can and most likely will kill you and they act like it's some big mystery every time it happens.

-They are perhaps the most docile people when it comes to obedience to authoritarian governments. They're most naive people when it comes to believing what their governments want them to believe. Every Asian country would be just like North Korea if it weren't for western influence. They're the Communist's Choice Race.

-If you think social media addiction is bad in the U.S., if you think Americans are the worst when it comes to stupid reality TV shows, MTV, and other forms of trash culture, you have NO idea how bad Asia is. Chinese people will post videos of themselves petting a cat on their government controlled social media platform "wechat."
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by sentinel89 »

I feel like you can tell almost right away which Asians don't fit the "math wiz" stereotype. Some Asian people have such a gooky looking face that it just screams "I'm a f***ing idiot."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I find Asians to be all very different according to national origin. Japanese, Cambodians, Filipinos, and Singaporeans could not be more different.

Japanese are among my favorite people in the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You can make the exact same post about why [insert race or nationality] really suck. Why Americans really suck, why Africans really suck, why Arabs really suck... you just gotta go somewhere agreeable and find the people there that are the outliers. Because genuinely good and interesting people will always be the outlier wherever you go.

Also I don't know OP's nationality, but assuming he's an American... I mean, lol, need I say more? Some nerve for an American of all nationalities to talk shit about Asians lol. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 6:22 am

-Asian countries have the highest suicide rates in the world
This is not true.
Only South Korea is listed within the top 10 suicide countries. (rank 4)
Only Japan is listed within the 11 - 20 countries (rank 14)
All other countries are not Asian countries.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countr ... y-country/

Country Crude Suicide Rate Rank

Lithuania 31.9 suicides per 100k 1
Russia 31 suicides per 100k 2
Guyana 29.2 suicides per 100k 3
South Korea 26.9 suicides per 100k 4
Belarus 26.2 suicides per 100k 5
Suriname 22.8 suicides per 100k 6
Kazakhstan 22.5 suicides per 100k 7
Ukraine 22.4 suicides per 100k 8
Lesotho 21.2 suicides per 100k 9
Latvia 21.2 suicides per 100k 10

-----

Belgium 20.7 suicides per 100k 11
Hungary 19.1 suicides per 100k 12
Slovenia 18.6 suicides per 100k 13
Japan 18.5 suicides per 100k 14
Uruguay 18.4 suicides per 100k 15
Estonia 17.8 suicides per 100k 16
France 17.7 suicides per 100k 17
Switzerland 17.2 suicides per 100k 18
Croatia 16.5 suicides per 100k 19
Equatorial Guinea 16.4 suicides per 100k 20
The worldbank statistics will offer you a similar listing.
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH ... _desc=true
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 8:28 am
Also I don't know OP's nationality, but assuming he's an American... I mean, lol, need I say more? Some nerve for an American of all nationalities to talk shit about Asians lol. :roll:
You are right...just read back...link below.
He complains a lot about life in USA, but with his mindset I guess he will have problems in Asia too, everywhere in Asia.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26839&p=224289#p224289
Hi guys
Post by sentinel89 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am
Whats up.. I'm Sean, 25 years old, former Marine,
Some of his comments in other threads indicate he had maybe some problems when visiting China a few years ago, he sounds rather disappointed....
but Asia is not only China.
Personally I am also not fond of China. I prefer other Asian countries....
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cats are cute and cuddly. Pictures of cats are awesome.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.

Japan has a relatively high suicide rate, and the reason for the majority of suicides is exactly what I described.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.

Japan has a relatively high suicide rate, and the reason for the majority of suicides is exactly what I described.

"Asian" is not some monolythic culture as you pretend. There is a huge variation within the region.You have a desire to make some kind of race based attack. There is plenty of stupid shit in Asia, just of a difference flavor in the USA. You don't mate with a statistic. You have a statistic of one. You seem to be hurt about something, like you went to an Asian country and experienced a lot of rejection.
If you find some success and happiness of your own, you won't have the time or venom to spend attacking other races.You do not seem to have much grace or nuance about your character, so much of Asia would not be the place for you. You. Are right, a lot of loser white guys try their luck elsewhere, with varrying degrees of success, but I assure you that the quality girls will not be anywhere around them. Asia is a very big place, with over half the world's population. If you think you can paint anything Asian or the men who go there, with one brush, it only makes you look silly. You seem very bitter.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

OutWest wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 4:33 pm
"Asian" is not some monolythic culture as you pretend. There is a huge variation within the region.You have a desire to make some kind of race based attack.
You sized him up quite well. Out of all my travels and interactions with Asians, I don't think I have had more than a scant few unpleasant interactions with Asians in all my travels, at work, or otherwise. Asians have been pleasant, friendly, or indifferent at worst.

I was with a 19 year old Japanese exchange student sugar baby YESTERDAY who was as fun and trusting with me as any girl ever. That I am black, 6'4" 275 mound of muscle and she was like 4' 11" was nothing for her.

I only wish that more conservative and libertarian Asians would participate in politics. This Andrew Yang is a leftist retard, but conservative Asians are an untapped pool of talent to which America should avail itself.

So if you have a problem with my liking Asian people, please go sue me.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I can't speak for any other country in eastern Asia as I don't know them as well as the Philippines but the saving face culture here is annoying. I don't think they realise how detrimental it is to them from our perspective. Just admit when you're wrong. How hard is that?

Equally annoying are the TV shows but fortunately I don't go to the Philippines to watch TV. Crappy movies and a cheesy chat show featuring an obnoxious gay individual called Vice Ganda is all that there is to offer really - apart from the news. Nothing educational.

Having said that, pound for pound, I prefer Asians as a whole to any other race.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The only Asian country I've lived in for more than a year is South Korea and the OP's criticisms are perfectly valid. Of course there are good things about them as well, but I don't really get the hostility from some posters.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 5:13 pm
I was with a 19 year old Japanese exchange student sugar baby YESTERDAY who was as fun and trusting with me as any girl ever. That I am black, 6'4" 275 mound of muscle and she was like 4' 11" was nothing for her.
Perhaps you could link us to pictures of her charred corpse when the inevitable happens (not necessarily due to you but due to some other negro).
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 10:12 pm
I was with a 19 year old Japanese exchange student sugar baby...
Perhaps you could link us to pictures of her charred corpse when the inevitable happens (not necessarily due to you but due to some other negro).
If you think about it carefully, CE is probably getting some of the money to pay that sugar baby as a result of Cornfed's labor. I'm assuming Cornfed has a job in the USA and thus pays taxes and generates profits for publicly owned corporations, and that CE either receives a pension or Social Security from the government or else receives some of those profits via stock ownership.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:12 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 10:12 pm
I was with a 19 year old Japanese exchange student sugar baby...
If you think about it carefully, CE is probably getting some of the money to pay that sugar baby as a result of Cornfed's labor. I'm assuming Cornfed has a job in the USA and thus pays taxes and generates profits for publicly owned corporations, and that CE either receives a pension or Social Security from the government or else receives some of those profits via stock ownership.
That is currently not the case, but that is the general case, which is what pisses me off so much. The thought of simians being able to pay our females to have sex with them with our money while we ourselves are thought to be losers because we no longer have money because it is going to simians ... it just makes me want to punch my monitor.