Promising Young White Man Killed Over A Minor Fender Bender

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Promising Young White Man Killed Over A Minor Fender Bender

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is why I cannot live around most offspring of single black mothers. Usually they target fellow blacks to vent their uncontrollable, single-mother inspired anger, but it seems that they are unleashing their maternal fury on innocent whites now.

This infuriates me because the young man only tried to address the fender bender and the killer just sucker punches him and kicks him in the head while he is down. They have identified the killer, but he has evaded arrest so far.

Should this be a hate crime? Yes, he was a naive white kid who dared venture into a black ghetto and have a minor car accident. Had he been black, he might have been beaten or threatened, but not killed. The liberal young man moved into Detroit to be part of the economic "rebirth" of the benighted city and this was his reward. I only wish he had a firearm on him.

Whatever the case, a future accountant, physician, engineer, or other professional was snuffed out over nothing. God DAMN America!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Promising Young White Man Killed Over A Minor Fender Bender

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 4:22 am
This is why I cannot live around most offspring of single black mothers. Usually they target fellow blacks to vent their uncontrollable, single-mother inspired anger, but it seems that they are unleashing their maternal fury on innocent whites now.

This infuriates me because the young man only tried to address the fender bender and the killer just sucker punches him and kicks him in the head while he is down. They have identified the killer, but he has evaded arrest so far.

Should this be a hate crime? Yes, he was a naive white kid who dared venture into a black ghetto and have a minor car accident. Had he been black, he might have been beaten or threatened, but not killed. The liberal young man moved into Detroit to be part of the economic "rebirth" of the benighted city and this was his reward. I only wish he had a firearm on him.

Whatever the case, a future accountant, physician, engineer, or other professional was snuffed out over nothing. God DAMN America!
This is the story that one of the people in Tommy Sotomayor's comment section was addressing yesterday in the chat. I got beat down before, and I have taken a kick to the head before. It takes a lot to put my soul out of my body, and I hardly have melanin. I'm resilient, papi. However, he's not going to turn himself in because in the "D", one can go rogue for months to years unless Aaron Garcia and his boys gets him (i.e. US Marshals Detroit Metro Division) which can be a 50/50 chance.

Realizing how much car insurance is in Michigan is what made me not relocate to Detroit at the last second. I was going to relow to Toledo OH and commute to the "D" or "A2" (Ann Arbor) but I opted out and relowed to central Ohio instead. I had enough of the east coast (from Maine all the way down to Florida)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 10:49 am
However, he's not going to turn himself in because in the "D", one can go rogue for months to years unless Aaron Garcia and his boys gets him (i.e. US Marshals Detroit Metro Division) which can be a 50/50 chance.
They'll definitely get him because a dope like him will not realize that his online and mobile phone activity will give him away. It is just a matter of time.

I visited MI last winter and I was armed to the teeth just in case something like this happened. Poor guy would have survived had he stayed in the car (armed) and waited for the cops to arrive.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lol, the mulatto cop asks the question "Why did this happen?" with a straight face. Because he was a nigger.