I'm so proud to look fully native american

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I'm so proud to look fully native american

Post by 88jose88 »

my sister said I looked it.my old polish roommate said I looked like pocahontas from disney,which I agree with.other people,many of them said i looked fully american injun .My features completely changed late last year and I always wanted to look native and now I do.

I am so glad-despite the discrimination and hatred from all other races-to be part of this great folk.

I do hate all other races of people because they are on our land and squat on it and deny us our voices and power back.

I am really concerned with native american causes from brazil to canada.

We are all one Tribe!

my thoughts on latinos are mixed:

1.most mestizos are self-hating and try to be white spaniards

2.They discriminate against natives

3.mestizo culture is a direct erasure of indigenous roots and there is zero native about it except the food.mestizos are rootless people,i'm talking latinos,not metis from canada.

I don't hate latinos,I enjoy some things from latino culture but I don't support their causes either.

I am against liberals for denying our voices and representation in favor of blacks,and for wanting to make my land a melting pot babylon.

I am against conservatives for being the enemies of our people in a more blatant and direct way.

I support the vaccine genocide of all non-injun americans and societal collapse/financial which will destroy USA.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm so proud to look fully native american

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
May 8th, 2024, 11:48 am
my sister said I looked it.my old polish roommate said I looked like pocahontas from disney,which I agree with.other people,many of them said i looked fully american injun .My features completely changed late last year and I always wanted to look native and now I do.

I am so glad-despite the discrimination and hatred from all other races-to be part of this great folk.

I do hate all other races of people because they are on our land and squat on it and deny us our voices and power back.

We are all one Tribe!

3.mestizo culture is a direct erasure of indigenous roots and there is zero native about it except the food.mestizos are rootless people,i'm talking latinos,not metis from canada.

I don't hate latinos,I enjoy some things from latino culture but I don't support their causes either.

I am against liberals for denying our voices and representation in favor of blacks,and for wanting to make my land a melting pot babylon.

I am against conservatives for being the enemies of our people in a more blatant and direct way.

I support the vaccine genocide of all non-injun americans and societal collapse/financial which will destroy USA.
I hear people say 'He looks just like an American Indian' which means he looks like an Italian, Turk, or Armenian or some other dark-skinned white person hired to play an Indian in a 1950's TV show. There are some old black and white photos of native peoples to look at for a better comparison online.

I thought you were part white part black in previous posts.

My mom and dad's family stories said they were descended from Cherokee. My dad's family also thought they had Creek and Seminole. But my parents DNA didn't show any Indian DNA, but looking up genealogies showed Shawnee and Mohican, chiefs, important political figures. I am suspicious though when someone puts important figures in the genealogy online.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
May 9th, 2024, 11:43 am
88jose88 wrote:
May 8th, 2024, 11:48 am

We are all one Tribe!

I hear people say 'He looks just like an American Indian' which means he looks like an Italian, Turk, or Armenian or some other dark-skinned white person hired to play an Indian in a 1950's TV show. There are some old black and white photos of native peoples to look at for a better comparison online.

I thought you were part white part black in previous posts.

My mom and dad's family stories said they were descended from Cherokee. My dad's family also thought they had Creek and Seminole. But my parents DNA didn't show any Indian DNA, but looking up genealogies showed Shawnee and Mohican, chiefs, important political figures. I am suspicious though when someone puts important figures in the genealogy online.
Yeah,white people are retards that never met a native and never saw one outside a old racist western film.

I look similar to disney's pocahontas and have smaller shaped slanted almond eyes now.a native nose with native type lips,high cheekbones,a native forehead and look Cree,Choctaw or Comanche.

People think I'm a mestizo mexican.my skin got browner too.I'm now a golden brown .

I look like a native willy monfret.

and as for you gaslighting my nativeness,my mum visited her choctaw family on the reservation,was partially raised by choctaw grandmother hatty who was born on a reserve,and met her grandmother who was also fully native.my DNA test said native american in significant numbers,we didn't need one as we know our native grandmothers and have pictures of them where they look fully native with red skin.

white people always claim they're part native or descended from some Cherokee princess,they always pick cherokee when real cherokees don't claim whites and are pretty pure.

I looked native as a 3-11 year old boy Too.when mexicaqns were at the hospital waiting room,my mom would say 'theyre looking at you because they think you're one of them'.

my mom is choctaw and creole,my father is dutch.I am only 1/8 black according to dna test.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm not trying to gaslight anyone here. I couldn't tell you were part Native American from you previous pictures. But I don't think the average American knows what pure Native Americans looked like, and there were many distinct people-groups who spoke different languages who did not all look alike.

When I went to the Native American Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC, I noticed photos of tribes in California looked different from the planes Indians.

I remember talking to a member of a tribe in Oklahoma, with her long hair and Anglo looks. I'd imagine if you go South of the border you see more 'pure' looking native people's. The ones in the US are often mixed with European blood.