Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

By the way, not only am I going to start teaching the world about this website Happier Abroad and the scam it represents, but I'm also going to start teaching the truth about the Jews:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Information ... rid&view=0

And I'm going to have my teach promote all these videos so that they get out all over the Internet, so that people can finally wake up to the global agenda of the Jew and how they want to destroy all races and all families and all cultures and replace it with their own culture, a culture of fornication and child molesting and homosexuals....

You Jews are going down, all with the truth, no lies like you do, just the plain cold hard truth, the thing which you hate the most....

And to think you low IQ rejects thought you could beat me, ROTFLOL.....

It's mind boggling how stupid you people truly are, funny though I will admit....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:I like Fschmidt, but most of this isnt true. More than anyone else who merged pagan religion with Christianity, it was EMPEROR CONSTANTINE, not Paul. Emperor constantine ordered the prominent religious men of his time to find a way to merge all of the ancient religions with Christianity. He did this so that everyone would accept him as their leader and to unify the terrority over which he ruled.
Adama, you are certainly right that Constantine increased the pagan elements of Christianity. But Paul did start this process. The whole idea of human sacrifice to atone for sins is pagan. The Eucharist, which Paul invented, is also basically pagan. And the Christian emphasis on belief as a means for salvation, which Paul introduced, comes from Gnosticism and Greek thought.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:I like Fschmidt, but most of this isnt true. More than anyone else who merged pagan religion with Christianity, it was EMPEROR CONSTANTINE, not Paul. Emperor constantine ordered the prominent religious men of his time to find a way to merge all of the ancient religions with Christianity. He did this so that everyone would accept him as their leader and to unify the terrority over which he ruled.
Adama, you are certainly right that Constantine increased the pagan elements of Christianity. But Paul did start this process. The whole idea of human sacrifice to atone for sins is pagan. The Eucharist, which Paul invented, is also basically pagan. And the Christian emphasis on belief as a means for salvation, which Paul introduced, comes from Gnosticism and Greek thought.

And this is why you are Anti-Christ, you hate Christ, believing him to be false, which the Bible clearly says that you do.

And yet it is I who has the knowledge of Christ, in a way that you cannot imagine, and that I know Christ is real, and the reason why you don't is because God doesn't want you to, if he did you would understand but you don't understand because God doesn't want that for you, but he wanted it for me when I was 12 years old and called me to him....

You are a Jew, and you are the enemy, and I cannot wait to be with Christ and finally after all these years get away from you people, you are the most disgusting and vile people on this planet, hating Christ, hating him for what he did, you hate all the good that Christ did, you hate him for healing people, you hate him for casting out devils, you hate him for teaching the truth about God, you hate him for saving the people of the world who call out to him, you hate him for what he has done to you, turned you over to Satan so that now Satan is your father.

While you hate Christ the Gentiles all over the world love him, and accept him, and many of them will be in heaven with God and with Christ, but the Jews will be in Hell, and you know why, you can put on the mask only for so long Jew and then the world is going to see you for what you are....

The whole world hates the Jew for good reason, and you will suffer day and night in Hell for what you've done in this world....

I'm a follower of Christ, and I love Christ, and so do the Gentiles all over the world, read it and weep Jew, when you are crying out in pain and torment I will be with God and with Christ enjoying eternity....

It's no wonder everyone all over the world has said the Jews are the enemy of mankind, including Christ himself....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Thank you DevilsAdvocate for illustrating my point. So you see Winston, I am right. Jews are hated because we don't believe in Christianity. Christians historically hated Jews because Christians were unable to force their beliefs on Jews. Unlike Christians, Jews don't hate other people because they have differing beliefs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:Thank you DevilsAdvocate for illustrating my point. So you see Winston, I am right. Jews are hated because we don't believe in Christianity. Christians historically hated Jews because Christians were unable to force their beliefs on Jews. Unlike Christians, Jews don't hate other people because they have differing beliefs.
That's not the only reason. Come on now. Most people in the world are not Christians. How come other races aren't as hated as Jews are? Why were Jews driven out of every country in Europe? How do you explain that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:That's not the only reason. Come on now. Most people in the world are not Christians. How come other races aren't as hated as Jews are? Why were Jews driven out of every country in Europe? How do you explain that?
This is the primary reason. Jews were driven out of Israel, last by the Romans, and still managed to hold onto their religion. Most other groups lose their religion and culture when they lose their land. The Jews were hated because they didn't accept the dominant religion of the country where they lived. No other group has ever really done this.

And I want to point out that this is the strength of Judaism, that it is so able to resist the dominant culture. Today the dominant culture is liberal feminism. Christianity has shown itself completely unable to resist liberal feminism. Only Orthodox Judaism can form a community in as liberal a place as New York City and still resist liberal feminist values. So to those of you who are seeking an alternative to liberal feminism, I am telling you that Orthodox Judaism is the best choice.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Adama wrote:I dont know anything about black magic. Can you enlighten us? Surely Jews are responsible for just about everything else though, starting with the Financial scam system world wide (central banking), media propaganda, Communism, Feminism, Cultural Marxism, political correctness, Fatherless households, the break down of the family. Etc. etc., etc.
It's actually quite simple if you happen to read up on the subject. You do the prerequisites, offer up a sacrifice(for payment), then tie up any loose ends and plan your activities accordingly.

This kind of jewry has been responsible for the collapse of the USSR, the degradation of the US, the willingness of other foreign countries to be part of the western world, the fake financial system, pretty much anyhing truly negative in world history.

The strongest are those who have an edge against their enemies. If you can cause your enemy's people to turn against them, cause them to make mistakes etc., then of course it's understandable to call yourself an Olympian like the elite do. That above, is their edge.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Thank you DevilsAdvocate for illustrating my point. So you see Winston, I am right. Jews are hated because we don't believe in Christianity. Christians historically hated Jews because Christians were unable to force their beliefs on Jews. Unlike Christians, Jews don't hate other people because they have differing beliefs.
That's not the only reason. Come on now. Most people in the world are not Christians. How come other races aren't as hated as Jews are? Why were Jews driven out of every country in Europe? How do you explain that?
Because many of them are jerks.

Every Gentile should live near an orthodox community and interact with these "people". Passive aggressive, snotty, cheap etc.

I watched an orthodox ex-friend of mine argue for 20 minutes over 2 cents on a phone bill. She was quite a feminist also and ended up alone, I got the feeling she was a bit of a lesbo as well. She did have that master's degree though. lol

After 2 years of living there I was looking for a final solution.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

leavingusa wrote:Because many of them are jerks.

Every Gentile should live near an orthodox community and interact with these "people". Passive aggressive, snotty, cheap etc.

I watched an orthodox ex-friend of mine argue for 20 minutes over 2 cents on a phone bill. She was quite a feminist also and ended up alone, I got the feeling she was a bit of a lesbo as well. She did have that master's degree though. lol

After 2 years of living there I was looking for a final solution.
Certainly many Jews are jerks, just like many non-Jews are jerks. What kind of orthodox community did you live near? It must have been Modern Orthodox because you don't find many feminist women in other Orthodox groups.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well the Jews do a lot to breed hate since they still think they're the chosen ones. Seriously a lot of pompous and arrogance i see from them, as i get to know them better.

Jesus slammed the jewish religious leaders of his time because of their pride and hypocrisy. The hate in their hearts wanted Jesus killed because he called them out on their sins that they weren't right before God. Pleasing God in their own ways and rules, and neglecting the mercy and desire to have all people saved through him in meekness and love. Man cant serve God and mammon(riches) at the same time. The Jews know what they serve is just they use God's name to hide it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

well-informed wrote:Well the Jews do a lot to breed hate since they still think they're the chosen ones. Seriously a lot of pompous and arrogance i see from them, as i get to know them better.

Jesus slammed the jewish religious leaders of his time because of their pride and hypocrisy. The hate in their hearts wanted Jesus killed because he called them out on their sins that they weren't right before God. Pleasing God in their own ways and rules, and neglecting the mercy and desire to have all people saved through him in meekness and love. Man cant serve God and mammon(riches) at the same time. The Jews know what they serve is just they use God's name to hide it.
A good example of Jewish arrogance and hate:

Chuck Hagel: Interventionist? Anti-Israel?
http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/12/14/chuc ... -round-up/
A prominent critic of the war in Iraq, he characterizes the invasion as “the triumph of the so-called neoconservative ideology.� With frequent reference to his experience as a drafted infantryman in Vietnam, Hagel gives the impression that he opposes any war of choice. That put him at odds with the Bush administration, but it may also put him at odds with the liberal interventionists in the Obama camp.
From the thuggish Jewish lobby: “Send us Hagel and we will make sure every American knows he is an anti-Semite,� a senior Republican Senate aide told the Weekly Standard. The aide continued, “Hagel has made clear he believes in the existence of a nefarious Jewish lobby that secretly controls U.S. foreign policy. This is the worst kind of anti-Semitism there is.�

Why Can't Americans Have An Honest Conversation About Israel?

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? What did they do?

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Winston wrote:
Is the hatred against the Jews learned or genetic?
hate is never genetic. I heard people who hate jews say "blood sucking jews" I don't know what they mean by that. I do think Jews are God's chosen people. I think Israel is the God's chosen place. I believe something more deep will happen with the jews in later times I don't know what.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ChineseChristian
Freshman Poster

Post by ChineseChristian »

I agree that sometimes, the hatred against Jews do go a little too extreme; there are some people who want to wipe them all out, and I find that horrible.

But, honestly - Jews have ALWAYS been this unusual, somewhat obscure fringe minority in Western society, and one could argue that most human mindsets, even in the most tolerant nations, do not view any such minority favorably.

And much of Judaism is completely outdated. It has been reduced to this primitive and closed tribal belief system which has very little place today. Many of Judaism's moral values and teachings just do not really belong in the modern world. The Midrash and Talmud which Jewish children read do have very unusual and disturbing passages - one about having sex with a Gentile baby.

And even the Old Testament contain things that are pretty horrible and immoral, from a purely objective point of view: Massacres and infanticide and incest and polygamy. The New Testament at the very least serves to balance this with a message of true redemption, higher morality, and love; Christianity teaches that: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ." (Galatians 3:28 )

And, of course, the Jews still adamantly reject this as well, insisting that they are still chosen and basing their entire life on only the teachings of the Old Testament. In fact, the more they are hated and rejected, the more divinely "chosen" they believe they are. It is a very archaic and dangerous mindset, in my opinion. They think that not eating camels and shellfish, and fasting for certain amounts of time on certain days, really causes God to favor them more than others? It just seems wrong. And we don't even know for sure how many of these Jews are even descended from the Israelites.

These are several points in which I find Jewish arguments for their religion invalid:
1. Judaism today isn't even the Judaism of the ancient Jews. The Jews today just pick and choose from the Bible what they prefer. I mean, it would be illegal to stone a child for talking back to his or her mother. My point is though, how do the Jews reason that some parts of the Torah are valid and others are not? Do they think that their rabbis have such authority to select which portions are to be followed and which are to be ignored?

2. Jews believe that their sins caused the Temple's destruction and their lengthy exile. Jews today don't even have a place to worship, and they still claim to follow Judaism. They are still the chosen people somehow, according to their rabbis? How have they worked that out? It just doesn't make much sense.

3. Israel's creation undoes much of Judaism itself, paradoxically, and it has become the source of all our problems in the Middle East, the main reason why American was attacked by bin Laden, and what the Israelis do periodically further damages the impression many people have about Jews. How can their expected "Messiah" come to restore Israel if they have already forcibly re-created it (and at the expense of native Palestinians)? Did their God give them the right to do so, or did they not care either way? Would this Messiah get rid of all Christians and force us to live under a global Jewish theocracy?

4. Judaism was not ultimately responsible for the spread of monotheism - Christianity and Islam were, and both faiths for all their flaws have provided an incredible sense of unity and moral strength for the Middle Eastern and Western worlds. The Jews barely did anything in contribution of this, and they still claim their faith is somehow superior to that of the other two?

5. If Jews are indeed right, and they are still chosen, and the other religions are wrong, how do they explain the Holocaust? God intervened directly for far less significant things in the Old Testament; why did God not do so in their hour of greatest need? It was not the awaited Jewish Messiah who stopped Hitler and saved the Jews; it was the Christian-majority nations, such as America and Britain.

Whether you are Christian or Muslim or atheist, white or black or Latino, every resident of America pays tax, much of which is given annually to Israel in billions of dollars, and do the Israelis truly appreciate us? After all we've doing for them, do they listen to us when we tell them enough is enough? Heck, do they even respect non-Jews, such as Christians, in Israel? Somehow, I don't think so. What if you're an American-born Muslim who is completely loyal to the US, but you disagree with America's policy regarding Israel and Palestine, and want that to change? Your words would be worthless, and that just doesn't seem fair.

Also, Jews just won't let us forget the Holocaust, and will remind us of it for the next hundred years if they are able to; Judaism teachings little of moving on and forgiving, but much of vengeance and fear - the same "justice" taught four thousand years ago. The victim psychology they still cling to no matter truly needs to go away. Some people go the extreme and deny the Holocaust only because they truly grow tired of hearing it repeated day after day. And if you're going to view all others outside your religion as Gentiles, on some level, you're going to view them differently, no matter how hard you try not to. And that goes both ways.

Honestly, Jews in the West would be like if an Asian chose to move to America and refused to learn English. They just don't adapt or assimilate well enough with society; they choose to set themselves apart, not the other way around.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

They're hated because of azzholes like this guy:

Last edited by Disillusioned_American on January 12th, 2013, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? What did they do?

Post by publicduende »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I've often pondered this very question and have come to the following conclusions

-During one period in Europe, Jews had the only religion that permitted lending money so Jews began to make loans for profit as a necessary service. This led to their involvement in the field of banking, but it also created distrust and stereotype about their being money-obsessed.

-Jews have often be the tribal "other" in many European societies. When times are good, this is not so bad, but in times of hardship they catch hell when they are more affluent than the population at large. Blaming and scapegoating is common under those circumstances.

-Jews also place an extremely high value on education and on the high professions which give rise to accusations of "cheating to get ahead" so they can control everything.

-Jews value vigorous debate born of the tradition of debating their holy books in the Yeshiva schools. It has been said that on any issue, Jews can be found at both ends of the debate. Karl Marx was Jewish but so was Milton Friedman the uber-capitalist economist.

-Jews value family and community ties and they network very well. It is no different than Italians, Asians, Armenians, etc, but Jews have been at it so long that they are stereotyped as being only concerned with their own.

-Radical Zionist Jews tend to give ordinary Jews a bad name due to their treatment of Arabs in Israel. Many Jews are moderate and seek peace with the Arabs and Palestinians, but the radical vocal minority wins the media attention.

-Jews are seen as troublesome interlopers in social causes such as civil rights, gay rights, civil liberties, etc. Activism in social causes is a religious duty among many Jewish sects but this brands them negatively even though they reside on all sides of issues.

-Jews inspire envy in less fortunate others, so the excuse of religion is a convenient justification to hate them when the true reasons are competition, jealousy and fear.

-I too have heard some Christians claim that "Jews killed Jesus." This is a falsehood; the Roman Empire killed Jesus, who was a Jew himself.
Very, very, very well thought and well written. The only thing I would object to is on the "who killed Jesus". We should be asking ourselves "who killed Horus" and "who killed Mitra", then, since the story of the crucifixion and resurrection is but a derivative one of what present in other, older sacred texts, and perhaps nothing but a symbolic representation of the sun cycle (dusk - night - dawn).