Feminists and rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists and rape

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:48 pm
Maybe, but you'll never understand why you'll remain a frustrated little man playing with his fantasies of grandeur and looking down on whoever doesn't agree with him.
Actually, I look down on you because you have uncontrollable rage seemingly due to status envy. You cope with this rage by telling yourself other peoples' good fortune does not really exist or other people who are doing better than you by every measurable metric are somehow "faking" or "lying."

To be quite honest, if I had to live in the Philippines working as a poorly-paid hotel worker, I too might feel my self-esteem being obliterated because of people who are doing so much better than I am doing.

Are your parents pleased that you are working in that low-status capacity at the Conrad Hotel? If so, I'm afraid you have horrible parents.

Perhaps one day when you get your toxic emotions and personality resolved, you might be able to attend university and make something of better of yourself. Until then, enjoy being looked down upon and laughed at when you try to represent yourself as something more than your horrible work suggests.

Do they make you clean the restrooms in restaurants sometimes? Toilet scrubbers often have your particular brand of uncontrolled anger.

Work on all that because you have a long way to go before you can ever be happy or successful.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This exchange is moderately funny, but I wish you wouldn't ruin a potentially interesting thread with it.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:24 pm
hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:48 pm
Maybe, but you'll never understand why you'll remain a frustrated little man playing with his fantasies of grandeur and looking down on whoever doesn't agree with him.
Actually, I look down on you because you have uncontrollable rage seemingly due to status envy. You cope with this rage by telling yourself other peoples' good fortune does not really exist or other people who are doing better than you by every measurable metric are somehow "faking" or "lying."

To be quite honest, if I had to live in the Philippines working as a horrible hotel worker, I too might feel my self-esteem being obliterated because of people who are doing so much better for me.

If your parents are proud of what you turned out to be (occupationally speaking), you had horrible parents.

Perhaps one day when you get your toxic emotions and personality corrected, you might be able to attend university and make something of better of yourself. Until then, enjoy being looked down upon and laughed at when you try to represent yourself as something more than your horrible job suggests.

Do they make you clean the restrooms in restaurants sometimes? Toilet scrubbers often have your particular brand of uncontrolled anger. Please work on that.
I usually spare my "rage" for people worth my rage. You're not even worth my pity. I just like to talk to you and bounce insults because I want to improve my written English.

Your self-esteem is way too inflated, perhaps like your testosterone-pumped muscles. Whatever money you have, with an attitude like this you really are worth no love and no respect. You think being alone and in your ivory tower of certainties will give you honour. "Many enemies, much honour" Mussolini used to say, after all.

Well, this is wrong. You are completely wrong about my parents: after some initial skepticism they now see I have an international career and I am happy where I am. This is why I couldn't care less what arrogant, entitled senile minds like you tell me, it slips like rain on a raincoat.

I could bounce back that "suggestion" to you, to stop embarrasing yourself and correct your personality but I can clearly see there is way too much pride and stubborness (not to mention arrogance) for you to even make a single step towards change.

Can't say more than the usual, you reap what you sow. Good for you if behaving like this makes you happy. As I said, just don't get all triggered when people occasionally call you on your BS.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

So now that I have sufficiently beaten the living crap out of you online to the point where:

You have a more accurate picture of your overall low-status.

You understand that your seething anger is a the core of your personal failure in life.

You now see that other men's success with wealth and young women out of your reach are your rage trigger points.

You delusions of grandeur have been destroyed and you've been exposed as a worthless hotel worker at the Conrad.

My work with you is hereby done. I hope you have a nice life 8)

On to more worthwhile, mentally healthy, and intelligent posters. @Hypermak, pictured below, has been hereby reduced to a whining, complaining, blithering pulp.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 11:16 pm
So now that I have sufficiently beaten the living crap out of you online to the point where:

You understand that your seething anger is a the core of your personal failure in life.

You now see that other men's success with wealth and young women out of your reach are your rage trigger points.

You delusions of grandeur have been destroyed and you've been exposed as a worthless hotel worker at the Conrad.

On to more worthwhile, mentally healthy, and intelligent posters. @Hypermak, pictured below, has been hereby reduced to a whining, complaining, blithering pulp.

WTF is that pic...you're a sick individual. Not even funny anymore.

You're free to think whatever you wanna think, in your sick little mind of yours. Just don't pollute the forum with this kind of crap.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:34 pm
This exchange is moderately funny, but I wish you wouldn't ruin a potentially interesting thread with it.
In case you didn't notice, @Contrarian Expatriate can hijack any thread to peddle his more successful than thou kind of mentality.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:21 pm
July 1st, 2020, 11:16 pm

WTF is that pic...you're a sick individual. Not even funny anymore.
I know it's sick because that represents YOU and just how badly I destroyed your mind, your cucked out mentality, and your world. Truth tends to hurt, but hopefully you'll get over it one day far in the future...
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 11:28 pm
I know it's sick because that represents YOU and just how badly I destroyed your mind, your cucked out mentality, and your world. Truth tends to hurt, but hopefully you'll get over it one day far in the future...
Yeah, exactly my point, You are convinced that you "destroyed" my mind, "mopped the floor with me" and all that. It's disturbing that you even think that, beyond a passing joke maybe.

It's actually not funny anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with your very fragile state of mind (and ego) till this point. I knew there were quite a few people sitting back with popcorn and soda and enjoying our poisonous exchanges, but maybe that's where it should stop.

I promise you, I have never been hurt. I have been amused, entertained, intrigued to some extent. But maybe we should stop this on this note. If you want to continue, do not post similar images, even just as a metaphor of what you have done (or you think you have done).