In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

American women are so slutty here's what they do. They will flirt with you or act itnerested then not 20 seconds later already they are flirting with another guy.. Then 20 seconds after that they are flirting with another guy and so on. Or if they're not interested they just give you the evil eye realy quick then ignore you forever like your the shit stuck on her shoes. lol.. Dumb women.

Or if they're not interested but can tell your a doormat they will take advantage of your kindness to get favors but never intend to give you a chance. They are players and they use you if you're dumb enough. I'll be socially agreeable when I have to be but if they need help with anything they can basicly go f**k themselves especially because one favor can turn into 50, while they bang the idiot tattooed loser. No thanks whores don't deserve respect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ringspun wrote:I totally believe most women have a guy already in the background or a simped out man.
That's true, most women in America have at least one or two other "options" (guys who are just waiting to get into their pants). If the girl is good looking, she could have dozens of other "options" just waiting for her.

Of course online dating and Facebook have made it much easier for women to meet men. I read that some women who use online dating will get 100 guys a day sending her messages. Just imagine how that inflates her ego and makes her even more "picky" about what type of guys she will date. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

bladed11 wrote:American women are so slutty here's what they do. They will flirt with you or act itnerested then not 20 seconds later already they are flirting with another guy.. Then 20 seconds after that they are flirting with another guy and so on. Or if they're not interested they just give you the evil eye realy quick then ignore you forever like your the shit stuck on her shoes. lol.. Dumb women.

Or if they're not interested but can tell your a doormat they will take advantage of your kindness to get favors but never intend to give you a chance. They are players and they use you if you're dumb enough. I'll be socially agreeable when I have to be but if they need help with anything they can basicly go f**k themselves especially because one favor can turn into 50, while they bang the idiot tattooed loser. No thanks whores don't deserve respect.
This is all true. Most women in America are only interested in the top 20% of men (as far as looks, money and social status). If a guy who is not in the top 20% approaches her, she will feel repulsed and instead of politely turning the guy down, she will turn him down harshly.

It's amazing how rude some women are in the US when they turn men down. Their lack of tact and social skills is really appalling. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:
zacb wrote:I know this first hand. Any time it seems like a girls is interested, u check her profile, and it is a no go. Without fail. Makes me mad.
How about when women flirt with you and later on you find out that she has a boyfriend! Are there any young, good looking girls in America who are available? :shock:
The worst thing that comes to mind is not only finding out a girl you like has a boyfriend but also finding out all her female friends have boyfriends and, even worse, finding out all her guy friends are single :shock: . This says a lot about how there are just not enough women to go around in America, and because of that, there are millions of men in the US who are unable to find a life partner and will remain single not by choice (this exact problem also occurring in China & India). Single men outnumber single women not only because AW are hypergamous but also because there are more men than women in the US; more boys are born than girls, modern wars don't do much to keep the male population in check, and most immigrants are men.

Hence, every woman is taken with many extra men left over.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Post by gibraltar »

Use your big head and seek a location abroad. America is sinking fast.

Millions of men are single and not getting laid. There are also millions of men taking care of other men's children. Paternity Fraud is a HUGE issue especially in the minority community.

Look, if you enjoy not getting laid and wasting your precious time, then stay in America, work like a slave until you retire then hope you have enough health and wealth to enjoy the golden years.

If you use your Brain, then you will step off the grid into a comparable place like Europe, Asia, Asia or South America and just enjoy your life without wasting time and effort on women who cannot stand your presence.

Going after women who find you replusive shows a serious mental illness. Men need to spend some time away from America to get a healthy outlook on life.

Too many men are going crazy because things aren't working in this one country.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I never met a woman or girl between 14 and 40 y/o in Western countries - not only in USA, but in Canada, UK, Australia, wide parts of Europe as well - who was not sexually active and had several boyfriends at the same time, some 'only' as little as 3 but others who were more into female empowerment had often 8 men or more - for sure the vast majority of Western women when passing the age of 25 had already plenty sexual contacts and some of them for sure with 50 or more different men.

As an average man without much support behind you - for example with rich parents - and depending on your salary you receive for your work, you are very poor off. Expect yourself to remain single. - Don't be worried, it is not your fault. Prepare yourself for a 'different' life-style. Forget about Western women and look more about yourself, travel around, find some hobbies, enjoy a good meal, maybe if it is realistic for you consider foreign wife and relocation...

The Western dating scene is totally broken, with highly materialistic orientated women expecting men to provide for them an endless stream of money, a luxury life-style, but offer nothing in return - there is no consideration anymore for a husband or for a father. There is no sensibility anymore about to become a wife and a mother... sad but true.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Guys, notice that every time you think about this you notice all the common fallacious excuses given by the blue-pilled men in return?

Saying that "No, you gotta aim lower" when even butshit ugly / stupid girls have boyfriends too?

Saying that "You gotta improve yourself" when you notice the girls' boyfriends are not really that on the absurdly high level these skeptics expect of you?

Saying that "Oooh Imma girl and I has no boyfriend" and see her chicken out, give bullshit excuses or use the 'Desperate' word to shame you when you ask her see if she wants to meet.

And oh, my absolute favorite. "You gotta wait till the women are older'. Gentlemen, turn off your computer and go outside. Do a little survey if you will. Find an old woman who's single.

No really, do it.

Now, if by some magical odds that you come across such a woman, see for yourself the REASON she isn't paired with anyone else up till now.

Yup, you guessed it. Its just the same 'gotta aim lower' argument only much worse.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Oh forgot to add. The worst kind of rebuttal advice of all:

"You gotta hang in there until she breaks up with her bf".

All I gotta say is 'Welcome to the Nice Guys Club buddy. Enjoy being a girl's platonic friend'.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"Gentlemen, turn off your computer and go outside. Do a little survey if you will. Find an old woman who's single"

What you mean by old, 40 or 60 yo women?

40 year old women are still in high demand by guys of all ages.its insane world we live in
Im starting to think tht muslims are right, you just got to keep women in check if you want to keep society together. Its all abt balance and in the west we have lost it.

We came to the point wher you have to do courses to get a date, how fcked up tht, its embarassing to be a part of this society
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Banano I'm in a Muslim country and I can tell you, its the same shit here.

If anything I'd even dare to say that the problem of female partner scarcity is just as acute in the Muslim world than there is in the Anglosphere. Worse still with Malaysia being the blending of the two.

Its what I've been telling people here all the time. Its a pleasant tourist destination, sure, but a Happier Abroad destination? Not a f***ing chance.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Of course Muslims are right. The Arab/Middle Eastern culture has been around for around 10,000 f***ing years.

Muslim/ Arab/ Middle-Eastern culture has wisdom.

But the bride price for a Arab chick is about $50,000 so that should price them out of the market for the average HA forum reader. And if you can afford one of them, they are controlled so it is very difficult to have sex with them before marriage. So all the whore mongers on this site would be disqualified.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Banano wrote:"Gentlemen, turn off your computer and go outside. Do a little survey if you will. Find an old woman who's single"

What you mean by old, 40 or 60 yo women?

40 year old women are still in high demand by guys of all ages.its insane world we live in
Im starting to think tht muslims are right, you just got to keep women in check if you want to keep society together. Its all abt balance and in the west we have lost it.

We came to the point wher you have to do courses to get a date, how fcked up tht, its embarassing to be a part of this society
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

It's the same shitty deal in the UK. As a 40-year old single male, the only women available in my social circles are knocking on around the 50-year mark and even they are no lookers and are more often than not Cluster B-personality disordered to boot. I've already tried "lowering my standards" to date larger ladies around my own age, but even they are all taken. I also suspect that there are many younger guys prepared to date older women since they aren't getting any attention from women around their own age.

It's like applying for a job at McDonald's flipping burgers armed with a Bachelor's degree in astrophysics only to be rejected on the grounds that you don't also have a Ph.D. in the subject.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:It's the same shitty deal in the UK. As a 40-year old single male, the only women available in my social circles are knocking on around the 50-year mark and even they are no lookers and are more often than not Cluster B-personality disordered to boot. I've already tried "lowering my standards" to date larger ladies around my own age, but even they are all taken. I also suspect that there are many younger guys prepared to date older women since they aren't getting any attention from women around their own age.

It's like applying for a job at McDonald's flipping burgers armed with a Bachelor's degree in astrophysics only to be rejected on the grounds that you don't also have a Ph.D. in the subject.
The thing is those people who say that you gotta wait till they are older don't have a f***ing clue what they are talking about. Or they are virgins claiming to be experts on the Internet while hiding their heads in the sand.

Its actually the younger ones that are the most available (though still getting snagged up quick given today's skewed dating market), and the percentage of singles LESSEN as you go up the age category with the womens getting picked out for marriage/relationships one by one. Guess who gets picked up first? Yup, the desirable ones.

The old single women aren't the pretty unplucked lillies this sort of advice tries to imply. They are the worse of the worse of the worse of the worse of the bunch. That is why they remain single despite waiting for so long. Its only logical.

The only rational solution is to of course go abroad but it isn't something many males are comfortable with. So is remaining single, which really isn't that bad considering the alternative that is to go for a FattySue Biplolar Reformedworkaholic Manatees out there.

If I might further add the whole 'aiming lower' thing just reeks of pure defeatism, going completely against what the essence of what it means to be a man. Its precisely because of men aiming low that led to women having all the choice in the world just by putting themselves out there. Imagine for a chance, if men suddenly demand their women to be good in math, not demand to be treated all the time, to be fit as a horse, not going to parties, not drinking themselves stupid, not whoring for attention on social media, etc, etc... having their own laundry list to keep the women in line ....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rayn wrote:
If I might further add the whole 'aiming lower' thing just reeks of pure defeatism, going completely against what the essence of what it means to be a man. Its precisely because of men aiming low that led to women having all the choice in the world just by putting themselves out there.
What might strengthen us each on an individual level, AND be good for society as a whole, is this:

Refusing to flirt with, or even have a meaningful conversation with, any woman whom you wouldn't marry for life, and have kids with.

Lowers their market value, improves their attitude, helps salvageable females wake up and smell the coffee, and most important, helps you personally avoid getting stuck in the mud on a pointless detour.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Rayn wrote:
Feldeinsamkeit wrote:It's the same shitty deal in the UK. As a 40-year old single male, the only women available in my social circles are knocking on around the 50-year mark and even they are no lookers and are more often than not Cluster B-personality disordered to boot. I've already tried "lowering my standards" to date larger ladies around my own age, but even they are all taken. I also suspect that there are many younger guys prepared to date older women since they aren't getting any attention from women around their own age.

"... the percentage of singles LESSEN as you go up the age category with the womens getting picked out for marriage/relationships one by one. Guess who gets picked up first? Yup, the desirable ones.

The old single women aren't the pretty unplucked lillies this sort of advice tries to imply. They are the worse of the worse of the worse of the worse of the bunch. That is why they remain single despite waiting for so long. Its only logical.
Yes, this is sadly very true and is thoroughly confirmed by my own experiences since becoming single again over a year ago. I read a German research paper investigating why German men choose foreign women to marry and the author quoted the statistic that, at the age of 40, there are rougly 3 single guys competing for every 2 single females in Germany. From the statistics on sex ratios in the 30-40 age bracket I've deduced that it's roughly the same in the UK.

Furthermore, not only do you have the sex ratio getting skewed ever more in favour of women as you ascend the age scale from 30, the quality of the women becomes progressively worse, especially in terms of their personality since, as Rayn rightly pointed out, it's logical that the only women who are going to be left over in an any competition where women are outnumbered by men are going to be not just the marginally less desirable ones, but the highly undesirable ones - and I'm talking full-blown personality disorders here: borderline, narcissistic and outright sociopathic. Yes, I have also encountered a very small number of relatively pleasant and well-adjusted women who are single, but they invariably are more than happy being single and/or are quite content waiting until the end of time for their mythical "Prince Charming".

Have any other HAers noticed this phenomenon?