Fvck Norwegian Air UK - Passed the dreaded Heath "Death" Row Airport but....

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fvck Norwegian Air UK - Passed the dreaded Heath "Death" Row Airport but....

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm back in the U.S. of Gay, Apple Store in the City at this moment. So I flew into London via Heath "Death" Row (no 2Pac/rap pun intended whatsoever!! The actual death row!) Airport coming from Cairo, Egypt (which was a decent experience) and British mmigration treated me damn near red-carpet style with the Immigration officer LEAVING HIS POST to point me to the right direction! Then I had taken National Express bus (for 27 pounds one-way) from Heathrow to Gatwick in order to catch my JFK-bound 7-hour flight. I skipped the Afro-British Black woman agent at Norwegian Air UK to an Afro-British Black guy (whom was an uncle tom and I called him that then he had the audacity to say I'm disrespecting him after he blatantly said I need to pay SEVENTY (70) POUNDS STERLING for a cabinet-carry-on fitting suitcase THAT WITH THE COMBINED WEIGHT OF MY SHOULDER MAN PURSE came out to be 16Kg (10 is the limit according to those capitalist pigs).

I asked him that if he's going to a.ss-rape me to at least itemize WHY EXACTLY you're a.ss-raping my pockets. He just relegated to the textbook mnemonic to a textbook spiel of how I need to pay it or I cannot board.

"Oh you should have gone to the Norwegian Air UK website...."

"Dude, I booked via Kiwi.com, they didn't let me know that. It's lucid enough to read if I were warned ahead of time!"

Then a White Anglo Brit lady came over to add insult to injury REPEATS what he said....like that's going to give me a discount....why would I speak to her? I already know the bullsh.t rules damn it! j "Lady, he already told me EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD TEXTBOOK of what I need to pay and "why".

Then I added, "I hope you don't have a husband or any other significant other because living with you must be hell!" Yes I said it.

Then she got a metrosexual beta male manager to confront me 3 minutes later. He shows up the moment I succumbed to the a.ss-rape (ie. I paid 70 lbs. sterling;/94 USD) just for overweight fitting carry on. I thought Spirit US was bad!!!!! Metreo sexual fag wanted me to be nice so I can get a "free" drink. I said, "I'm not acquiescing to you. That's demeaning and conditional. Give me my drink!!" He gave it too me and said to watch my language there are kids around. They promised me a free meal and ignored me the whole filght. Then I accosted the stewardess that promised me and she said, "Oh you changed seats so I couldn't". So much PC bullshit.

So I couldn't get off of that Norwegian Air UK flight in JFK any faster! One US immigration that I was on his line, asked two people in front of me the typical 21 questions script. When he came to me, he looked at me and said, "Hey how are you doing today?" Looked at my passport...looked at me. Then said Welcome back to the United States. I think it was the way I said "Sup"...straight Joe Pesci, the late Danny Aiello accent. I think that's what did the doobie. lol I walked through easy as a cakewalk breeze back to outisde of the terminal waiting for the airtrain to go back to Lefferts Blvd in Queens NY.

Yes you cucks may IM this to one another jeering at me behind my back.
HappyGuy

Re: Fvck Norwegian Air UK - Passed the dreaded Heath "Death" Row Airport but....

Post by HappyGuy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 12:21 pm
He shows up the moment I succumbed to the a.ss-rape (ie. I paid 70 lbs. sterling;/94 USD) just for overweight fitting carry on.
BAYDUH! You a BEDA-MALE!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fvck Norwegian Air UK - Passed the dreaded Heath "Death" Row Airport but....

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 12:23 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 12:21 pm
He shows up the moment I succumbed to the a.ss-rape (ie. I paid 70 lbs. sterling;/94 USD) just for overweight fitting carry on.
BAYDUH! You a BEDA-MALE!
Such the Jesse Petersen fan. Get off his dick and tell your b.itch to come here!!!!