Why is Dan Cilley Not Being Accepted Into the HA FB Group?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Why is Dan Cilley Not Being Accepted Into the HA FB Group?

Post by dancilley »

My request is not being approved. Why?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Why is Dan Cilley Not Being Accepted Into the HA FB Group?

Post by HappyGuy »

According to these news reports local police in California and even civilians are monitoring you to make sure you don't come back. You need medication for mental health but it's obvious you're not interested, for some egotistical reason you don't care about becoming a normal adult instead of an unpleasant nuisance. Your priority is to remain an attention whore even using your real name for your Youtube and HA accounts. Which is what made it very easy after there were some articles about your sexual predator case for those housewives to look you up and create problems for any community associated with you.

In case you're not just pretending to be autistic or "special needs" and you genuinely don't see what's obvious let me break it down for you, that Facebook group would be shut down possibly within days if they let you in. Not that you care in the slightest since you're self-absorbed but they have a right to not sacrifice their entire group to make you happy for a day. What is your problem stupid, are you a troll looking to annoy good people until they beat you up? Just look at the way you titled this thread with your name and spoke about yourself in the third person.

And as I'm posting this I see at the bottom of the page Google bot is observing this thread so we know the people who think you're a rapey psycho on the prowl will been alerted to this thread through a "past 24 hours" Google search. Whatever it is you were trying to accomplish with your videos and online presence you've done it, now grow up. It's a known fact women around the world don't like to speak to homeless men and mentally ill men and you were both. Going forward it's a waste of time hoping women will change by you bringing attention to the matter you're better off improving yourself and their reaction to you will subsequently change.

That goes for everyone and for your attempts at joining groups in the future, if you were were serious about being an adult you wouldn't need to make threads like this. You know exactly what you did no need to act like you're a victim of discrimination when you have to face the predictable results of your selfishness. If you want people to change don't bother complaining to others about the injustice, change your behavior and their opinions of you will follow suit.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is Dan Cilley Not Being Accepted Into the HA FB Group?

Post by Winston »

Dan,
If you are now a convicted sex offender, does that mean the government is monitoring everything you do online? If so, and you came into our FB group, then wouldn't that mean the government would start monitoring our whole FB group too? We don't need that kind of extra trouble. To have extra monitoring or surveillance in there because of your presence, would jeopardize the privacy of our members in there. Were you told by the court that they would monitor you? Even if not, they could still have you tagged and bugged and on some kind of watch list without you knowing it. So you pose a risk factor, you know?

@andrewfitzpatrick what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne