Will There Be A Second Stimulus Check

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Will There Be A Second Stimulus Check

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video about a possible second round of stimulus checks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will There Be A Second Stimulus Check

Post by jamesbond »

Another video regarding a possible second round of stimulus checks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There might be a second stimulus check coming after all.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Things are looking better regarding a second stimulus check.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Hey I've got a great idea that is surely economically sound.

Why don't they just give every citizen (and every illegal immigrant too, why not) their own business? With each person in America owning their own business they can begin to earn income from it, thereby completely solving poverty and also obviating the unemployment problem. Once passive income is flowing in to each of us, nobody needs to work anymore. Not bad, huh?

I suppose it will cost a fair bit to be handing out a business to each and every person in America, but the price of things never bothered legislators before. We can just print more money; I'm sure nothing bad can result from that. And they only need to do this once to solve the financial crisis forever.

What do you think? Am I the next Paul Krugman?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did donald trump or the US government announce another stimulus check?

I just filed my taxes so i haven't even gotten the first one yet. Will it come by direct deposit or check? Why can't everyone just receive direct deposit like the first wave did?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 11:26 pm

Why don't they just give every citizen (and every illegal immigrant too, why not) their own business? With each person in America owning their own business they can begin to earn income from it, thereby completely solving poverty and also obviating the unemployment problem. Once passive income is flowing in to each of us, nobody needs to work anymore. Not bad, huh?

I suppose it will cost a fair bit to be handing out a business to each and every person in America, but the price of things never bothered legislators before. We can just print more money; I'm sure nothing bad can result from that. And they only need to do this once to solve the financial crisis forever.

Because. Lol. Wheres the money gonna come from? The average person doesnt know how to run a website even. Its just unfeasible. Not every business works. Every online business market is already saturated. New ones dont get any share of the pie unless they offer someone new that others dont. Thats the problem. This isnt feasible.

Unless of course the government finds online work that people can do from home, like data entry or something, that people can do as regular jobs. Either for government or corporations. But this would be employment of course. Not self employment. And again its limited. Only some people can do this. Some cannot stand sitting in front of a computer. And theres only so much work to go around anyway.

What about eliminating money altogether and create a resource based economy like in the film Zeitgeist Addendum? Have you seen it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
Once passive income is flowing in to each of us, nobody needs to work anymore. Not bad, huh?

That sounds good to me! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Latest update regarding a possible second round of stimulus checks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where the updates and announcements from the government? Aren't those videos by lawyers not affiliated with the government? Are these authoritative sources? How do they know?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another stimulus update for Saturday June 6th.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The second stimulus check probably won't be sent out until August.

Warrener
Freshman Poster

Post by Warrener »

I don't think there will be a second stimulus since the states started reopening already.
shiro2142
Freshman Poster

Post by shiro2142 »

flowerthief00 wrote:

Its not the government´s place to give businesses to people especially not illegals. Starting a business is the domain of the person seeking a loan from a private bank oftentimes and doing their own legwork of fillning out forms, forming a brand, logistics, business plans, the actual product or service.

The next Krugman?! People like you are the problem here in America. Overly arrogant, sure of themselves, and stupid.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It looks like there will be a second stimulus check coming sometime in August for probably $1,200 like the last one.