Petrodollar: The real reason for the Iraq War?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Petrodollar: The real reason for the Iraq War?

Post by Winston »

I saw some informative videos recently explaining that the real reason for the Iraq War is not the seizure of oil supply, but for maintaining the dominance of the petrodollar. Without it, the US economy and US military bases all over the world would collapse. Here is a great short video about it that explains it very well.

This guy breaks it all down for you in his 26 minute video presentation.

These experts on a British TV program about conspiracies explain why the petrodollar is the real and logical reason for the Iraq War.

How come I never heard about this before? Why doesn't the mainstream media talk about it?

If this is so, then the US is merely trying to preserve its empire and keep it from collapsing, as all empires try to do. Why doesn't it just be honest about it? The US media lies way too much. Karma should punish them for that.

To maintain empires, you can't be nice and nonviolent to everyone. It requires doing dirty things like murder, use of force, aggression and deception. There's no right or wrong to it. It's just how it is and how it's always been. Perhaps it's impossible to live in a just and moral world. Morality is only for the masses to keep them in line. I guess it doesn't apply to the ruling elite.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Petrodollar: The real reason for the Iraq War?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2014, 5:01 pm
I saw some informative videos recently explaining that the real reason for the Iraq War is not the seizure of oil supply, but for maintaining the dominance of the petrodollar. Without it, the US economy and US military bases all over the world would collapse. Here is a great short video about it that explains it very well.

This guy breaks it all down for you in his 26 minute video presentation.

These experts on a British TV program about conspiracies explain why the petrodollar is the real and logical reason for the Iraq War.

How come I never heard about this before? Why doesn't the mainstream media talk about it?

If this is so, then the US is merely trying to preserve its empire and keep it from collapsing, as all empires try to do. Why doesn't it just be honest about it? The US media lies way too much. Karma should punish them for that.

To maintain empires, you can't be nice and nonviolent to everyone. It requires doing dirty things like murder, use of force, aggression and deception. There's no right or wrong to it. It's just how it is and how it's always been. Perhaps it's impossible to live in a just and moral world. Morality is only for the masses to keep them in line. I guess it doesn't apply to the ruling elite.
Great post and videos!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Petrodollar: The real reason for the Iraq War?

Post by Cornfed »

That and Israel. Both reasons are basically pandering to the Jews.