Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Re: Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Post by Guhji »

Certainly the greatest US President of my lifetime (I'm 45). I have never seen a man with such an undaunted will to succeed. Perhaps Michael Jordan comes close, but Trump takes winning to a different level.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why did Trump announce he's cutting off the WHO? For what reason? Does that mean we don't have to listen to them anymore?

How did China get control of WHO? I thought it was a western organization. Does the WHO admit that its a shill for China Does WHO do more harm than good? Is the WHO agenda about protecting health only? Or does it have other agendas? Is it corrupt?

Trump's speech about cutting off the WHO.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 68640?s=20
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump terminates relationship with World Health Organization.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:00 pm
:D

I wouldn't necessarily have expected this brother to have a penetrating take, but indeed he does.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 6:51 am
I deplore your thinking that women should be employed. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some of what he says is wrong, the world reserve con is the biggest con I have ever seen. It is what has allowed the foriegn creditors to bury the USA in debt on purpose so they can come carve the country up for UN 21.

We have been living off the commmunist credit card. We are the biggest debtor nation in history....
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

TPP Trans-Pacific Partnership
http://exposethetpp.org/

Stopping TPP wasn't a Trump victory for America, it was a diversion for the USMCA deal. :idea:

February 5, 2020
While you were distracted by Corona - Trump sold out America | The Fullerton Informer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ii-RHfKJo
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or USMCA, replaces the current NAFTA agreement that governs trade in North America.

2-10-2020
It’s 2020: Welcome the North American Union (NAU)
http://iagenda21.com/its-2020-welcome-t ... union-nau/
President Trump signed the USMCA trade “Deal” on 1-29-2020. The United States abdicated its sovereignty to a multilateral globalist international trade agreement, which will be implemented through regional governance of unelected agencies, boards, bodies, commissions and Indian Tribes, not elected government. The agreement is a “living” document and can be changed at will, subordinating U.S. law to the agreement. The irony: Britain exited the European Union on Friday 1-31-2010 of the same week in order to regain its sovereignty.

Trump is opposed to Climate Change; however, he is for its solution: sustainable development (SD). He said “Americanism, not Globalism, will be our credo”, during the campaign – that has been short lived on trade and SD. He also stated that he was opposed to multilateral trade agreements. The USMCA is a multilateral “green” trade agreement between three countries: United States, Mexico and Canada. This sets up a North American Union (NAU) between the three countries. Both Democrats and Republicans overwhelming supported passage of globalist USMCA in late 2019.
March 30, 2020
The Con Of Q ANON - The Fullerton Informer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrOtd6-XB8o

300 people in Latin America (i.e. Central America and South America, every country except French Guyana) were asked:

1. Have you heard other Latin Americans say that Donald Trump (Donal Trump in Spanish) is the antichrist?
2. Do you believe that Donald Trump is the antichrist?

92% of Latin Americans surveyed said yes, that they indeed have heard other Latin Americans say that Donald Trump is the antichrist and 87% said they believe Trump is the antichrist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see the Trump vs Biden debate? If so how was it? Who won?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Saw parts of it. The way you know Trump won is that instead of trying to spin it as a Biden win the media cast it as a farce, a free-for-all of interruptions, insults, people talking over each other, all, of course, blamed on Trump who never tires of trying to subvert our democracy. You know the tune. The questions, of course, were pointless 'gotcha' attempts, bearing no relation to any substantive policy issues of importance.

Trump was always the aggressor, taking it to both Biden and the moderator Chris Wallace. Polls show him as the winner by a substantial margin -- of particular interest was the Spanish-speaking channel Telemundo, whose viewers said by about 65-35 percent that Trump won. For the last couple months at least Trump has been unusually contemptuous toward Dems and the media, like he's dealing with stupid, misbehaving children, which, of course, he is. That's very encouraging.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:51 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:00 pm
:D

I wouldn't necessarily have expected this brother to have a penetrating take, but indeed he does.
Lot's of blacks and Latinos support Trump it is just that the media only shows leftist minorities and holds them up as representative of all of us.

Blacks only rarely admit to supporting him publicly or in polls and that is why Trump does better on election day.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

My take was that Trump did not do himself any favors with his behavior during the first debate, but it doesn't matter. Everyone has already made up their minds.

I will just say that I will be more than a little disappointed in the American public if, after the nonstop string of dirty ploys the Dems have attempted to cripple Trump or remove him from office--impeachment, Russiagate which they knew was founded on lies, overreaction to covid to intentionally damage the economy, tolerance or even enablement of riots including Biden's own staff bailing out rioters, constant accusations of racism and white supremacy, pushing for mail-in ballots which are known to be rife with fraud, not to mention Obamagate if turns out to be true--they reward them for all that by electing Biden anyway. I have defended America in the past, but I think I will not do that any more if America decides that America should be ruled by the side that plays the dirtiest.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 1:32 am
My take was that Trump did not do himself any favors with his behavior during the first debate, but it doesn't matter. Everyone has already made up their minds.

I will just say that I will be more than a little disappointed in the American public if, after the nonstop string of dirty ploys the Dems have attempted to cripple Trump or remove him from office--impeachment, Russiagate which they knew was founded on lies, overreaction to covid to intentionally damage the economy, tolerance or even enablement of riots including Biden's own staff bailing out rioters, constant accusations of racism and white supremacy, pushing for mail-in ballots which are known to be rife with fraud, not to mention Obamagate if turns out to be true--they reward them for all that by electing Biden anyway. I have defended America in the past, but I think I will not do that any more if America decides that America should be ruled by the side that plays the dirtiest.
Don't forget how the CCP & Democrats brandished this legion of death onto people, not just the overreaction to BOGUS-19 scamdemic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 1:32 am

+1. Well put. I'm leaving for Serbia tomorrow, and if this country gives the Dems control of government after their disgraceful performance of the last four years the only times I'll be back will be for brief family visits and getting more of my stuff to take back, if even then. The two things I always liked most about the U.S. were the sports and the food. The food is mostly toxic now, and American sports have been turned by the corporate media into a specially noxious little corner of woke culture, with the athletes now emasculated germaphobes and useful idiots in the service of political agitators.