If AW are so worthless, how do men still fall in love?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
clowny
Freshman Poster

If AW are so worthless, how do men still fall in love?

Post by clowny »

...with them?

I know. It's because most AW are not even that bad, so men DO fall in love with them. It's just that whiny little manginas and betas can't get with one of them, so they make all these excuses to fall back on, like "American women are worthless! American women don't deserve me!" They think that only these magical vajina creatures overseas called "foreign women" are worthy of them. It makes me wanna vomit all over my keyboard every time I read stuff like this.

Some of these guys may be in for the shock of their lives if they go overseas expecting the women to be so different from the ones back home. Foreign women are NOT going to make your fantasies become reality, I assure you that they will socially humiliate you and crush your dreams just as fast, if not faster, than any AW would.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

This guy explains it far better than what I can...

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: If AW are so worthless, how do men still fall in love

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:...with them?

I know. It's because most AW are not even that bad, so men DO fall in love with them. It's just that whiny little manginas and betas can't get with one of them, so they make all these excuses to fall back on, like "American women are worthless! American women don't deserve me!" They think that only these magical vajina creatures overseas called "foreign women" are worthy of them. It makes me wanna vomit all over my keyboard every time I read stuff like this.

Some of these guys may be in for the shock of their lives if they go overseas expecting the women to be so different from the ones back home. Foreign women are NOT going to make your fantasies become reality, I assure you that they will socially humiliate you and crush your dreams just as fast, if not faster, than any AW would.
It's the manginas that are the ones who continue fall in love with these women after they've been burnt several times already. Man, you still keep creating topics to try to justify that AW are so good lol. Seriously, just experience it for yourself. There are many men out here that have no problem picking up AW. But it doesn't mean they're dumb enough to fall in love, marry, or get too involved with them. It's because of the men that DO GET AW is the reason why they say they are worthless and don't want them anymore. It's all about experiencing them.

Read about all the stories of men who were once married to an AW, or the ones who have had multiple ex wives. They got fed up and went foreign and never turned back. Until you experience a few AW under your belt, you will not really understand how the reality is my friend. Guys know that going overseas is not going to make anyone's fantasies come true but we all know that we will be playing with much better odds. Why play a game with odds stacked against you if you can play a game with odds in your favor? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

No offense clowny but for a so called Aussie male who could care less about Aussie women and think they're trash, you try to justify AW a lot.... I hope you're not an AW pretending to be an aussie dude.

Fact is, the average AW as just as bad as the average Aussie woman, not only that but they're also fatter (though Aussie women are also quite fat on average), even more of a feminazi and far more materialistic (America is the birthplace of modern feminism after all).....

why does the American male fall in love with AW?

1. many American males have never been outside the US and AW is the only thing they know..... when you don't know something you simply don't acknowledge it and you resume to live your life by what you already know....

2. they're trained manginas who are told by the feminazis that run our society that they need to be personal carpets for bitchy fat ugly spoiled american women.

It's the ALPHA American Males the ones who go overseas looking for women, they want a WOMAN who can bear their children, a woman who can be their wife, a classy lady they can be proud of, a soul mate they can count on, Alpha American males want a woman they can love and call their lady, Alpha American males know they do not want a fat ,fake blonde, feminazi pyscho, bitching and moaning and demanding that you give her all your paycheck; that is why they take charge and go overseas to look for women!

the trained manginas stay home and conform to what the feminazis tell them

PERSONAL STORY: when I was in the navy, I saw many young sailors who would get married to their high school sweetheart, those marriages would last until they got the chance to go overseas and see foreign women for the first time..... Boy did I see divorces in the navy!!! young sailors, with some cash in their bank accounts, fit, handsome and American with hordes of hot foreign p***y fighting over them...... that was enough for most of them to ditch the AW back home.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If other men fall in love with trash that doesn't make the trash more appealing to me.

I haven't seen any "betas" lately on this forum. A beta sucks up to AW for a piece of the pie, he doesn't have the guts to leave his confort zone and change the odds in his favor.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Robert77 wrote:No offense clowny but for a so called Aussie male who could care less about Aussie women and think they're trash, you try to justify AW a lot.... I hope you're not an AW pretending to be an aussie dude.
LOL. I posted a youtube video of a guy talking about the fact that women are inherently selfish and self-serving -- irrespective of race, nationality or culture, and this leads you to believe that I'm a woman? Go figure.

Also, the reason I make threads like this is because I see the guys on this forum constantly claiming that AW are worthless, feminazis and etc, but I am yet to see any evidence of it. The few AW I have met IRL have seemed nice, as do the ones I've seen in youtube videos. They are more open and friendly than the typical australian woman, that is for sure.

Although I must say, I could definately understand where AW would get their feminazi, anti-male attitude from. Just last night I was watching an episode of CSI (I don't usually watch it), and I was absolutely GOBSMACKED at how bitchy Julie (played by Elizabeth Shue) was towards the male characters in the show. I suppose american females grow up watching this nonsense, so that kind of bitchy attitude must seem normal to them. That's why I've always said: The attractiveness of a woman (ie lack of bitchiness) is inversely proportional to the amount of western media she has been exposed to.

In fact, I've noticed that alot of the characters played by Elizabeth Shue seem like complete feminazis who are bitchy towards men. The film "Hollow Man" comes to mind.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

clowny wrote:
Robert77 wrote:No offense clowny but for a so called Aussie male who could care less about Aussie women and think they're trash, you try to justify AW a lot.... I hope you're not an AW pretending to be an aussie dude.
LOL. I posted a youtube video of a guy talking about the fact that women are inherently selfish and self-serving -- irrespective of race, nationality or culture, and this leads you to believe that I'm a woman? Go figure.

Also, the reason I make threads like this is because I see the guys on this forum constantly claiming that AW are worthless, feminazis and etc, but I am yet to see any evidence of it. The few AW I have met IRL have seemed nice, as do the ones I've seen in youtube videos. They are more open and friendly than the typical australian woman, that is for sure.

Although I must say, I could definately understand where AW would get their feminazi, anti-male attitude from. Just last night I was watching an episode of CSI (I don't usually watch it), and I was absolutely GOBSMACKED at how bitchy Julie (played by Elizabeth Shue) was towards the male characters in the show. I suppose american females grow up watching this nonsense, so that kind of bitchy attitude must seem normal to them. That's why I've always said: The attractiveness of a woman (ie lack of bitchiness) is inversely proportional to the amount of western media she has been exposed to.

In fact, I've noticed that alot of the characters played by Elizabeth Shue seem like complete feminazis who are bitchy towards men. The film "Hollow Man" comes to mind.
A damn shame, too, because Elisabeth Shue is hands down one of the sexiest bitches in Hollywood.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

clowny wrote:
Robert77 wrote:A damn shame, too, because Elisabeth Shue is hands down one of the sexiest bitches in Hollywood.
Are you sure about that? 15 or 20 years ago, yeah. Now she's just a slightly above average-looking middle aged woman.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

clowny wrote:
clowny wrote:
Robert77 wrote:A damn shame, too, because Elisabeth Shue is hands down one of the sexiest bitches in Hollywood.
Are you sure about that? 15 or 20 years ago, yeah. Now she's just a slightly above average-looking middle aged woman.
I don't even like older women at all, and I'd still give it to Elisabeth Shue. That is one decent-looking MILF.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

clowny wrote:I know. It's because most AW are not even that bad, so men DO fall in love with them.
Wrong again. It's because American Men are also worthless.

Clowny, I urge you to marry a feminist in your own country.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
clowny wrote:I know. It's because most AW are not even that bad, so men DO fall in love with them.
Wrong again. It's because American Men are also worthless.

I had forgotten that scene. Hilarious.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Lack of options and lack of passport.

Dating american women is like driving a beat up honda civic unless you are good looking or have lots of money.

Any decent man without severe mental disorders or disformities can pull a young, attractive girl. It's like driving a ferrari.

Before you endorse american women, you need to drive a Honda AND a ferrari to make a logical comparison.

Most American men dream of the ferrari but balk and pick the beat up Honda with 100k miles instead.

All it takes is a plane ticket and a plan :)
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

gibraltar wrote:Lack of options and lack of passport.

Dating american women is like driving a beat up honda civic unless you are good looking or have lots of money.

Any decent man without severe mental disorders or disformities can pull a young, attractive girl. It's like driving a ferrari.

Before you endorse american women, you need to drive a Honda AND a ferrari to make a logical comparison.

Most American men dream of the ferrari but balk and pick the beat up Honda with 100k miles instead.

Maybe you missed this part:
clowny wrote:Foreign women are NOT going to make your fantasies become reality, I assure you that they will socially humiliate you and crush your dreams just as fast, if not faster, than any AW would.
AW may be worthless, but foreign women will destroy you just as readily. FW may not have the legal conditions in their country to fleece you that AW have, but they have other means. If you take them back to a western country then they will see the feminist-extremist legal situation in that country as a HUGE advantage over what they had back home, which they will be eager to exploit. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. Remember, a woman's main goal is to attain security by whatever means necessary; morality isn't even part of the equation. If they believe they can attain it by extorting money from a man, then they're going to take that option over working 40+ hours a week for the rest of their lives or hoping to win lotto.

Also, you say that any man without severe mental disorders or deformities can pull a young, attractive girl, which is an absolute load of BS. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke? There's a growing epidemic of dateless, virginal men in many in parts of the world, not just america. This situation has arisen because of the feminist social conditions of the countries and the subsequent anti-male environment for dating/mating/marrying. Look at all the countries with a birth rate below replacement levels...even singapore, japan. The countries with the highest proportion of female university graduates are also the countries with the lowest fertility rates. The decrease of marriage is really a reaction to the financial liabilities of divorce/child support.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:
gibraltar wrote:Lack of options and lack of passport.

Maybe you missed this part:
clowny wrote:Foreign women are NOT going to make your fantasies become reality, I assure you that they will socially humiliate you and crush your dreams just as fast, if not faster, than any AW would.
AW may be worthless, but foreign women will destroy you just as readily. FW may not have the legal conditions in their country to fleece you that AW have, but they have other means. If you take them back to a western country then they will see the feminist-extremist legal situation in that country as a HUGE advantage over what they had back home, which they will be eager to exploit. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. Remember, a woman's main goal is to attain security by whatever means necessary; morality isn't even part of the equation. If they believe they can attain it by extorting money from a man, then they're going to take that option over working 40+ hours a week for the rest of their lives or hoping to win lotto.
Who said anything about bringing the woman here? Many men that go abroad, also stay abroad. I have personal friends that got so sick of shitty American chics that they ended up going abroad and finding a wife there...and they stayed there with the woman. That's the way to do it. Bringing any woman here is a 50/50 gamble. Go abroad, stay abroad, then you'll be much happier in regards to relationships.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

This is where it starts ...

But now that the age of American Graffiti is over, it's time to pack up the melodies and go abroad :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.