American women and that annoying fake nasal accent....

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

American women and that annoying fake nasal accent....

Post by Robert77 »

World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

The typical American accent is bad and nasally anyhow, but American women have mastered it to a fine art. Do they really think it's going to attract men? It's even worse than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

Then there's this....anyone remember the hell that was Valley Girl talk, back in the early 1980s? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHf089jl9H4
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

You guys want annoying accents?

Try growing up in this sh*thole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtZSvcl_tk

Long Island girls have the worst, most masculine accents on the planet (except for maybe Boston girls).

California (where I am now) is definitely a step up from that, for sure.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Maverick wrote:You guys want annoying accents?

Try growing up in this sh*thole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtZSvcl_tk

Long Island girls have the worst, most masculine accents on the planet (except for maybe Boston girls).

California (where I am now) is definitely a step up from that, for sure.
Well, yeah... JAPs are in a class by themselves. They are the most annoying, low-class, self-absorbed, vulgar skanks in the country. They epitomize what's bad about America and why people hate Americans. Blecch.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Haha, JAPs are as bad as portrayed in the YouTube clip. Can't stand them here in New York....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is a JAP? You mean Japanese?

Isn't that annoying nasal accent part of the American accent? I always thought it was.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:What is a JAP? You mean Japanese?

Isn't that annoying nasal accent part of the American accent? I always thought it was.
J.A.P. == Jewish-American Princess.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

hahahahahaahhaahahahahahahaha!

listening to american women speak is already torture enough. withstanding it for so long, is another thing. but good thing there are chicks like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigeWSYMYaM
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I was at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh tonight, and on the table next to me was a group with an American woman. I couldn't read my book while listening to her speak loudly with her annoying accent. She was talking more loudly than anyone in the restaurant.

I have noticed this a few times. I don't know what is it with American women and their need to dominate conversions with their annoying voices.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

Philly accents are very rough as well. Maybe not as bad as Boston or Long Island, but it is very f***ing close. I find that every major American city has a general white accent and general black accent.

White Philly Accent (Northeast Philly, South Philly)

Black Philly Accent (North Philly, Southwest Philly, West Philly, Germantown)

Both of these seem exaggerated, but the sad part is that they are not. The first one could have been even more extreme if it had native Philadelphians.
gannable
Freshman Poster

Post by gannable »

Lol, new poster here.
I'm from the Philly area. I went to HS in northeast Philly. The people is this video seem to be trying to imitate a Philly accent. Their accents really aren't that bad. But the general Philly accent is terrible. I hate the way women talk around here, it's not feminine in anyway.

The women in general around here are terrible.

I've given up thinking ill find a decent women in philly
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: American women and that annoying fake nasal accent....

Post by matthewcoury »

[quote="
Last edited by matthewcoury on November 4th, 2014, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

https://pediatric-ent.com/speech-disord ... al-speech/

From this link it appears these women with these voice accent don't tend to have enough air escaping the nose when breathing.

Honestly, even if that isn't the case, just avoid them if your gut instinct tells you to.

Its important to find the right women, and if you cannot, you are welcome to live the expat life. Remember American women have brains adapted because they are born in the Americas, their brains are much different from those born in Asia and Europe. Not just because of neuroplasticity (environment) but literally they act much different.
But this means that a man from Europe, where everything inside him was formed, comes to America. To this extent, something of his hindbrain must be used. In Europe, you see, he was like other Europeans, who mainly use the forebrain. Well, in America, the native people are those who were actually decaying negroes previously, which means they do not thrive, they perish — the Indians. When you get there, there is almost always a struggle between the forebrain and hindbrain in the head. And there is this peculiarity that when a family moves to America and settles down there, the people who come out of this family always have slightly longer arms. The arms are longer. The legs grow even more if the European settles in America — not in himself, of course, but in his descendants. That's what happens, because the family’s story is influenced more by the midbrain through the hindbrain, when you come to America, as Europeans."
Quoted from https://sites.google.com/site/waldorfwatch/america
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.