I could Deal With Amerika

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

I could Deal With Amerika

Post by bladed11 »

And all of it's retard lemmings walking over the cliff, If I just had 1 loyal good woman who wasn't a perfect 10 but not a dog either. A humble kind woman who isn't bitchy and won't cheat. I could deal with all the flaws of Amerika if I had this. But they took that away too so the future looks bleak. If any future at all. Like the fall of Rome all over again. Except now we have more powerful weapons.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
Guess we can't all have a sheltered life in a shell like you :roll:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

bladed11 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
That was a feeble quid-pro-quo if ever. #Aaliyah #DMX #DustYourselfOff....... you go it. Good [job].
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
That was a feeble quid-pro-quo if ever. #Aaliyah #DMX #DustYourselfOff....... you go it. Good [job].

Ok, you're a moron. Going to have just go ahead and ignore you from now on.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

bladed11 wrote:
bladed11 wrote:

#Cotex for you. You sound like a watered-down female based on your responses. But I will try to respect you more
than most women. Us men need to stick together #NoHomo
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

bladed11 wrote:
bladed11 wrote:

#Cotex for you. You sound like a watered-down female based on your responses. But I will try to respect you more
than most women. Us men need to stick together #NoHomo
I'm not a woman. I'm just frustrated. I live in usa give me a break. I'll try and be more level headed. Feels like I am about to snap and edgy lately. All this sexual energy is building up to top it off. lol