American women are confidence killers

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

American women are confidence killers

Post by GoingAwol »

If you ask anybody in America why you can't get women they will tell you that you don't have confidence and that's why you can't get women. The implication is that you are the problem and womens negative reactions to you are a result of your personal problem (lack of confidence). Seeing as i'm a man that has had low self confidence in regards to women I used to believe this crap, but after interacting with foreign women I see how false it all is. You see, whenever I express interest in American women they act indifferent or get freaked out like i'm Michael Myers or something. These negative reactions make me feel uncomfortable and have made me hesitant to approach American women. The stupid thing is people say women react to your insecure energy but fail to realize that their bitchy and stuck-up energy can make men feel insecure. Newsflash! Communication is a two-way street. I have learned this by interacting with foreign women. Unlike Ameriskanks, Foreign women are not freaked out about guys expressing interest in them. I have talked to a number of them via skype and I have yet to have a foreign woman respond negatively to compliments and flirtation. And you know what? I feel confident and completely free to express myself around foreign women whereas i'm extremely gun shy around American women. So if you are an American guy and have low self confidence try talking to foreign women, it just might boost your confidence. Contrary to what the sheep in America say,American women are the problem, not you.
Last edited by GoingAwol on December 11th, 2015, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women are confidence killers

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:Unlike Ameriskanks, Foreign women are not freaked out about guys expressing interest in them. I have talked to a number of them via skype and I have yet to have a foreign woman respond negatively to compliments and flirtation.

And you know what? I feel confident and completely free to express myself around foreign women whereas i'm extremely gun shy around American women. So if you are an American guy and have low self confidence try talking to foreign women, it just might boost your confidence.

Contrary to what the sheep in America say,American women are the problem, not you.
Winston has talked about this too. He said he felt more comfortable approaching foreign women because they were more friendly and approachable than American women are.

Cold approaching women in America does not work because women in the US don't like guys they don't know approaching them. Women in the US only want to meet guys through their friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Unlike Ameriskanks, Foreign women are not freaked out about guys expressing interest in them. I have talked to a number of them via skype and I have yet to have a foreign woman respond negatively to compliments and flirtation.

And you know what? I feel confident and completely free to express myself around foreign women whereas i'm extremely gun shy around American women. So if you are an American guy and have low self confidence try talking to foreign women, it just might boost your confidence.

Contrary to what the sheep in America say,American women are the problem, not you.
Winston has talked about this too. He said he felt more comfortable approaching foreign women because they were more friendly and approachable than American women are.

Cold approaching women in America does not work because women in the US don't like guys they don't know approaching them. Women in the US only want to meet guys through their friends.
Guys your right along with Winston!!! Many American women seem too (as Winston has stated in his "Happier Abroad" E-book) have a "B#$% shield" or "don't approach me" (you're a creep) vibe about them.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I've noticed that almost anytime I make eye contact with a woman I'll get a creeped out or "f**k off" look. It's so bad that I am actually startled when a woman smiles at me, which only happens once in a blue moon.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:I've noticed that almost anytime I make eye contact with a woman I'll get a creeped out or "f**k off" look. It's so bad that I am actually startled when a woman smiles at me, which only happens once in a blue moon.
In America women are taught by movies, TV shows and the media that all men are creeps. This is why women rarely make eye contact with men and rarely flirt with men.

It's a different story in the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Ukraine and Russia where women are not taught by movies or the media that men are creeps.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I've noticed that almost anytime I make eye contact with a woman I'll get a creeped out or "f**k off" look. It's so bad that I am actually startled when a woman smiles at me, which only happens once in a blue moon.
In America women are taught by movies, TV shows and the media that all men are creeps. This is why women rarely make eye contact with men and rarely flirt with men.

It's a different story in the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Ukraine and Russia where women are not taught by movies or the media that men are creeps.
I was talking to a Russian girl and she asked me why I wanted to visit and stay in Russia for awhile because there are so many problems there. So I told her how much the dating scene sucks here in America. I explained to her that women treat men like creeps here and dont want to talk to us and her response was "That's so strange". I told her it sucks being a man my age without any female companions because us men "have desires and needs". She immediately understood and said "Come as soon as possible before you are driven to despair. You will find a girlfriend here". Can you imagine an American woman being that understanding? If you tell an American woman that men have desires and needs she will lecture you and tell you that men are not animals and don't need sex. Then those same women will tell you that women have sex drives that are as high or higher than mens. lmao
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:I was talking to a Russian girl and she asked me why I wanted to visit and stay in Russia for awhile because there are so many problems there. So I told her how much the dating scene sucks here in America.

I explained to her that women treat men like creeps here and dont want to talk to us and her response was "That's so strange". I told her it sucks being a man my age without any female companions because us men "have desires and needs".

She immediately understood and said "Come as soon as possible before you are driven to despair. You will find a girlfriend here". Can you imagine an American woman being that understanding? If you tell an American woman that men have desires and needs she will lecture you and tell you that men are not animals and don't need sex. Then those same women will tell you that women have sex drives that are as high or higher than mens. lmao
It sounds like Russian women understand human behavior more than American women do. It's best to avoid American women and just focus on traveling overseas to meet foreign women.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:

Hey Jamesbond, you have made some great points and I agree with your list of countries in which the relations between men and women are more liberated. But I would like to add a couple of links here that may interest you:

"10 MOST EROTIC COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD"

http://www.illyria.proboards.com/thread ... ries-world
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/travel/top ... ies_1.html

1.) GREECE

2.) BRAZIL

3.) RUSSIA

4.) CHINA

5.) POLAND

6.) ITALY

7.) MALAYSIA

8.) SPAIN

9.) SWITZERLAND

10.) MEXICO
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Perhaps the native american spirits or ghosts have something to do with it - or perhaps they were reincarnating as white women. Imagine that, white on the outside, native american (red) on the inside.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I would say WESTERN women are confidence killers if you let them. I was dating an Israeli girl recently and she, like most personality disordered Western women, would try to contradict everything I said. Not realizing that I was aware of this gaslighting tactic, I turned the tables on her and had her break down into a sobbing mess.

The point is, feminism taught women that THEY are the smarter, more confident sex and that men need to be sublimated. I encourage men to not waste time jousting with female idiots. Men should just drop them at the first sign of confidence killing!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 14th, 2019, 5:27 pm
I would say WESTERN women are confidence killers if you let them. I was dating an Israeli girl recently and she, like most personality disordered Western women, would try to contradict everything I said. Not realizing that I was aware of this gaslighting tactic, I turned the tables on her and had her break down into a sobbing mess.

The point is, feminism taught women that THEY are the smarter, more confident sex and that men need to be sublimated. I encourage men to not waste time jousting with female idiots. Men should just drop them at the first sign of confidence killing!
Agreed. :+1:
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
December 15th, 2015, 11:37 pm
"10 MOST EROTIC COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD"
Woah there are actually a couple Asian countries on that list: China and Malaysia.

Are there ppl around here who have gone expat in Malaysia? I think there'd have to be. It is one of those dirt-cheap countries besides being erotic to boot. Which cities are good? I have only seen the Georgetown area but had the impression that it doesn't represent the rest of the country.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

GoingAwol wrote:
December 11th, 2015, 2:18 am
If you ask anybody in America why you can't get women they will tell you that you don't have confidence and that's why you can't get women. The implication is that you are the problem and womens negative reactions to you are a result of your personal problem (lack of confidence). Seeing as i'm a man that has had low self confidence in regards to women I used to believe this crap, but after interacting with foreign women I see how false it all is. You see, whenever I express interest in American women they act indifferent or get freaked out like i'm Michael Myers or something. These negative reactions make me feel uncomfortable and have made me hesitant to approach American women. The stupid thing is people say women react to your insecure energy but fail to realize that their bitchy and stuck-up energy can make men feel insecure. Newsflash! Communication is a two-way street. I have learned this by interacting with foreign women. Unlike Ameriskanks, Foreign women are not freaked out about guys expressing interest in them. I have talked to a number of them via skype and I have yet to have a foreign woman respond negatively to compliments and flirtation. And you know what? I feel confident and completely free to express myself around foreign women whereas i'm extremely gun shy around American women. So if you are an American guy and have low self confidence try talking to foreign women, it just might boost your confidence. Contrary to what the sheep in America say,American women are the problem, not you.
How toxicly proud American women are of their spoiled attitudes that their implication is that women have negative reactions to a man because he is a wanted rapist, fugitive, sex predator, registered sex offender, pedophile, even like he has escaped from prison and is on death row for capital murder and rape. Their implications are that any man who gets negative reactions from women needs to be immediately blasted to shreds by RPG, missile, and machine gun attacks, no questions asked, and immediate Martial law declared. Like the tree that loses a branch in a storm and is immediately cut down, ground out, and hauled away. As in saying; "There is a severe thunderstorm coming with winds to 70 miles an hour, but the chainsaw and stump grinder are already gassed up and laid to the base of the tree."

And you are right, American womens' toxic, hateful, selfish, and unapproachable personalities make men feel uncomfortable. I wonder what would happen if all men started telling all other men with bullhorns that it's a capital felony under Federal law in the United States for a man to approach a woman, even saying that the exact act of a man approaching a woman carries a penalty under United States law of 375 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, how American women would react.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 10:28 pm
..... American womens' toxic, hateful, selfish, and unapproachable personalities make men feel uncomfortable.
This is true, and not only that, but also deeply mistrusting against females, as men do not know how these women will react - the dating scene in USA/UK and other Western countries is totally broken. A waste of time and money.

My advice for men: 'Stay away, not even willing to try' and to say it more directly: 'There is not even any reason to acknowledge their existence'.
... it's a capital felony under Federal law in the United States for a man to approach a woman, even saying that the exact act of a man approaching a woman carries a penalty under United States law of 375 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, how American women would react.
As a man trying to date Western women, you can find yourself in deep troubles, despite you did nothing wrong and even 30 years later because a crazy cry-baby suddenly feels to be insulted or such BS. - Yes, it might happen just for approaching a woman, this is true - however to face '375 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty' because of that is seriously exaggerated.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Usa American women a lot of them make claims..

If you are dating a American woman You should ask your girlfriend to take the LSRP psychopathy test
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

In America it's such a young country that you find a lot of woman psychopaths
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.