Absolutely Hot Chinese Women in Qipao

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of white slavic girls in qipao? Like this? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/762929?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:What do you all think of white slavic girls in qipao? Like this? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/762929?b=1

The location says China. :D
The hand says taken. :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Absolutely Hot Chinese Women in Qipao

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DCX_10 wrote:Maybe it is just me , but I find these Chinese women incredibly hot.

I hope this youtube link works.
Dayum. Llike I said on a post from a few years ago, Chinese women (well real Asian women from Asia) know how to make skinny viscerally cunning:
curvy, buttermilk skin, and a dried-out-jheryl-curl poo.tang pubic hair to die for.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:No, it's not just you. Most of those women are hot. The Qipao is one of those traditional dresses that is designed to make even average women look immediately attractive. Whoever invented was just a genius.

There's just something about it. I guess it's the silk flower design, slit on the side, and the fact the dresses tend to be form fitting. Looks way classier than mini skirts or low cut dresses.
<--T H I S +∞
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Fully agree, I've always been a fan of dresses and traditional ware, I didn't know they actually dressed like this still sometimes.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese Skirts & Nylons.

Post by Rocky Top »

Greetercb wrote:The Ladies over at China do a MUCH Better Job of Wearing Skirts & Nylons
More Than The American Ladies anytime. :wink:
Definitely. Nylons, classy dresses and non-tatted women are extinct here in the USSA.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Amazing!
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

That white girl looks kinda like that Ginger on Sex in the City. NO, I DIDN'T WATCH IT....my girlfriend did...lol. I think that show reveals just how disgusting AW are....

Some of those Chinese Women are very attractive...nice examples.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this AFA Chinese lady looks gorgeous in Chinese qipao!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162156.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this adult erotic Chinese film with multiple sex scenes of Chinese women in qipao called "Sex and Chopsticks". Very erotic and passionate. Wow. There's even an erotic lesbian sex scene too. This will make you guys horny and jack off. Be careful not to watch it in inappropriate settings or company around. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heavenly looking Chinese woman.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this beautiful Chinese lady in qipao in this video about Chinese medicine and shingles. She looks so elegant, feminine, and lady like - my dream type and ideal type. Why can't I get a Chinese woman like this instead of bitches who demand tons of money from me and waste my time? Geez. The universe is so unfair and such a dick.

Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 12:38 am
Wow check out this beautiful Chinese lady in qipao in this video about Chinese medicine and shingles. She looks so elegant, feminine, and lady like - my dream type and ideal type. Why can't I get a Chinese woman like this instead of bitches who demand tons of money from me and waste my time? Geez. The universe is so unfair and such a dick.

Maybe cuz u stay in Angeles city and chase the typical "working women" in this city? Maybe try going to another city not known for its promiscuity....
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2016, 12:39 pm
Wow check out this adult erotic Chinese film with multiple sex scenes of Chinese women in qipao called "Sex and Chopsticks". Very erotic and passionate. Wow. There's even an erotic lesbian sex scene too. This will make you guys horny and jack off. Be careful not to watch it in inappropriate settings or company around. lol
Slightly (very) off topic but I had a phase of world cinema and my mom once borrowed one of my DVDs.

It had a scene in which a French woman urinated on a guy.

Back on topic there's a Korean movie that's a scene by scene reproduction of Basic Instinct. They cut out all the shit and it's just the sex scenes. It's softcore but the hottest softcore imaginable without seeing actual cocks and stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.