Average Joe White virtually invisible in Singapore!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Average Joe White virtually invisible in Singapore!

Post by El_Caudillo »

Singapore is one of those weird places in which everybody thinks they are being ignored for some unidentifiable reason. I went there a few times from Jakarta Indonesia on a visa run and it was like going to a different planet. A white guy gets a lot attention in Jakarta - too much sometimes - but none in Singapore. I don't mind not having people look at me, give me attention - that is kind of like the western world. What I found strange in Singapore is even the taxi driver doesn't want to talk to you! Singapore is a strange paradox they have what other Asians crave - good English and large salaries - yet they seem miserable. The only time I've ever made friends, flirted with Singapore girls, is outside of Singapore. Perhaps Winston can go there and report on the negative energy vortex? However, I too, have heard reports that there is some good nightlife there for the young, rich and good-looking. Think about it - a lot of the cream of the crop from surrounding countries ends up there.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Average Joe White virtually invisible in Singapore!

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
May 20th, 2017, 7:42 am
gsjackson wrote:. I'm not partial to being caned.
Not even by fit hottie in nipple caps and g-string? Ooo ahhh :mrgreen:

White of course. Any other race raises their hand to a white man should be shot :lol:
What ever happened to this guy.....
Time to Hide!