Davao or Cagayan de Oro?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Davao or Cagayan de Oro?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, if you went to both cities Davao and Cagayan de Oro, which of them do you like more? But I mean about regular girls.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Davao or Cagayan de Oro?

Post by hammanta »

Haven't been to Davao but CDO is a nice city. It's a mid-size city for the Philippines, though smaller than Davao. Has some decent malls and night life and one hell of a festival during a certain week. Also has some pretty cool white water rafting and other outdoor activities.

Now onto women, what's your purpose? If you are trying to rack up notches then I wouldn't stay in either place for more than a week. Honestly if your goal is to have a whole bunch of options when it comes to women I wouldn't leave Manila. Cebu would be your other option but really nothing beats manila due to sheer numbers. If numbers aren't your game and you just want to get out of Manila, see the country side, maybe meet a few cute girls then CDO would be a good option.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

hammanta wrote: Now onto women, what's your purpose? If you are trying to rack up notches then I wouldn't stay in either place for more than a week. Honestly if your goal is to have a whole bunch of options when it comes to women I wouldn't leave Manila. Cebu would be your other option but really nothing beats manila due to sheer numbers. If numbers aren't your game and you just want to get out of Manila, see the country side, maybe meet a few cute girls then CDO would be a good option.
I thank you for your news. I always like to talk with girls on the dating sites for some days before my arrival. My goals are:
To get 2-3 girlfriend experiences only in 20 days.
to rent an apartment for 20 days and to stay witht my girlfriend for many hours avery day and even to cook together and to sleep together.
To meet beautiful. sexy, friendly and above all sweet girls
In your opinion what is the best area or street to stay in CDO? I'd like to be near fun places and even a mall. I'd like to reach those place by foot.
thanks
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

TheHunter wrote:
hammanta wrote: Now onto women, what's your purpose? If you are trying to rack up notches then I wouldn't stay in either place for more than a week. Honestly if your goal is to have a whole bunch of options when it comes to women I wouldn't leave Manila. Cebu would be your other option but really nothing beats manila due to sheer numbers. If numbers aren't your game and you just want to get out of Manila, see the country side, maybe meet a few cute girls then CDO would be a good option.
I thank you for your news. I always like to talk with girls on the dating sites for some days before my arrival. My goals are:
To get 2-3 girlfriend experiences only in 20 days.
to rent an apartment for 20 days and to stay witht my girlfriend for many hours avery day and even to cook together and to sleep together.
To meet beautiful. sexy, friendly and above all sweet girls
In your opinion what is the best area or street to stay in CDO? I'd like to be near fun places and even a mall. I'd like to reach those place by foot.
thanks
I spent a total of 3 days in CDO. I've been all over the Philippines from Mindinao to Cebu to Manila to Sagada to Batanes and more so details become blurred. I was last in CDO 3 years ago and stayed at a Red Planet hotel. I really can't recall specifics about the area to stay and the best places but I did find some decent bars with music. The girlfriend experience is fairly easy but you gotta put some work in before time. Don't just get there and expect to have a chick sleeping with you, cooking, cleaning and massaging you within two days. If you are serious about getting a girl take a some dates to get to know her and let her feel comfortable then progress things.

20 days is a lot to stay in CDO unless you are with a girl the whole time and she can take you places. I get bored fairly easy so that is why Manila is my favorite. I can get over the traffic issue due to there being plenty of night spots, plethora or girls, and easy flights out of the area.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I always prefer to stay in Cebu City. It is easy to visit other cities from there, like CDO.
CDO is getting boring if you are still alone in evening.
Davao for sure better, but I am worried about how safe it is in Mindanao, you never know.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have never been to CDO so can't tell, but if you come to Davao, expect that kind of "few days gf" experience with bottom of the barrel single moms or maybe unattractive and easy girls. DIA is free and has quite a bit of girls from Davao. Your best bet is to find a single decent girl and show at least some interest in wanting her for more than a 20-day fling.

Another important thing: rubber up. In Davao 90% of the girls who will want to be with you for a few days will have done the same several times with other foreigners and, sad to say, all have chlamydia or gonorrhea. These STDs are usually asymptomatic in women and usually symptomatic (the green discharge) in men. They are too dumb and proud to recognise they have a problem, let alone spend north of 3,000 pesos to get the shot and the pills required, and feel like you insulted their virtue (yeah, right). So they will happily continue to infect locals and foreigners they meet.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I think you are right even if I f***ed 4-5 girls form Davao and never got problems. After this radiograph that you did with the CDO and Davao girls where do you suggest to go?