Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:Pretty much true ...for most of world history. Yes, all of those girls will be obtained....by someone. They usually will trade what nature gave them for as good as they can get...

A very rare one will go a different route, but even then, she and her parents will want her to have a good life.
Well stated. And given the number of upper middle class and outright wealthy men far surpassing the supply of top young beauties, they will have a very productive "trading".

Oh, and by the way, have you guys noticed a good number of those Chinese beauties on AFA are presented with a mini-portfolio of lingerie or two-piece? Do you really think a "good girl" aiming to marry into an upper class family would ever dare putting racy photos of themselves on an international dating site? Another reason to believe those girls are either or both:

1) amateur model who sold those shots as "stock photos" to AFA, and probably several other sites;
2) taken, engaged or married, and got those shots done as part of their job (see 1) and certainly with their partners knowing about it and not objecting to it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Post by chanta76 »

Winston has to lose weight..dress better and get a better job to land these girls. I don't know how his spoken Chinese is but in order to get a decent girl you have to be half way decent too...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've also "noticed" that the AFA Chinese girls are wearing some pretty racy outfits these days. Far racier than the Filipinas in many cases.

I think it just comes down to appearance and superficiality being everything in China. I experienced it a lot when I was there.

Does it work though? Yes. One of my ex's posted some racy photos on a dating site and got married to a rich USA dude a few months later. She was actually a very nice girl, but I suspect there was rather more to her story than I was ever able to uncover.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow unbelievably hot girl in Shenzhen!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info152250.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

I thought you had found a nice Chinese lady Winston?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

QatarDan wrote:I thought you had found a nice Chinese lady Winston?
Yeah but that doesn't mean that I can't look at other Chinese girls with lust. Lust is not exclusive to one person. If you have an appetite for pizza, that doesn't mean you can't have an appetite for pasta too. :P
Ghost wrote: Winston, you should write a guide about getting a Chinese girl. Whatever happened to the girl you found in China recently?
Why? I'm not experienced with Chinese girls. I've only met a few of them. Kai1275 already wrote a guide about that.

I'm still talking to her on social media apps and having deep meaningful comfortable conversations.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
I also find that Chinese women do not like guys who think outside the box. They are very conformist and believe that a good man conforms and becomes successful within the system by pleasing the establishment powers. Anything that is outside the box is seen by them as a mark of instability and danger. They are picky and value stability. And to them, stability means conformity.

Isn't that true?

I find that they tend to avoid guys who think outside the box or from a higher level. They shy away from that or just feel overwhelmed.
Hmmm
If this were a GAME
and you wanted to WIN IT
knowing what you know about how Chinese girls are
What would you DO?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
But the reason I want to try Chinese girls is because at a deep molecular level, I resonate with them cause we share the same racial DNA. So part of me hungers to be with my own kind, which I haven't before. So it's not just looks. It's looks and DNA that are urging me :)
EuroBrat, are you on this thread?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

globetrotter wrote:
"So girls are approachable there? How do you chat them up? Do you just say hi and then they are open to talking to you?"

Very. There is a certain segment of young women who find laowai a curiosity. When I get that vibe I just say hello. Sometimes they run away like 5 year olds do on the playground when you tell a girl you have a crush on her, sometimes they don't. Then what happens is the conversation stalls due to my lack of Patunghua.

"I also find that Chinese women do not like guys who think outside the box. They are very conformist and believe that a good man conforms and becomes successful within the system by pleasing the establishment powers. Anything that is outside the box is seen by them as a mark of instability and danger. They are picky and value stability. And to them, stability means conformity."

I don't know about that. My suggestion would be to suppress those tendencies and put your best foot forward. I teach ESL, a position of respect and wealth in this small town, so I am seen as in the system, conforming and a success.

Big bank account helps, as always.

The Chinese are extremely blunt about the following:

-Your age
-Your relationship/marital status
-Your income

By 'blunt' I mean they will flat out ask you your age, if you are married and how much money you make in China and how much you made in the USA. If they discover that you have as much as $15,000 USD saved up, that is good enough. It almost buys a house here in rural China. Not Shanghai, HK or Beijing, obviously.

They also ask each other how much this or that cost, all the time. I believe this is one of the reasons for the razor thin business profit margins in China - everyone knows your internal cost.

In the States such info is a trade secret and only 2 or 3 of the top people know all that data.

In rural China a dowry, or payment to the girl's parents, is the societal norm. In a 'lucky number sum', such as:

2,222 Yuan
4,444 Yuan
8,888 Yuan (the best...)
11,111 Yuan
88,888 Yuan (this is the most I have heard and is for the girls in Shanghai, etc.)
efc.

So you shell out 8,888 Yuan, or $1,347 USD and have a one hour wedding, and that's it.

Buy an apartment for $12,000 USD, and start a family. No big expensive wedding reception, no $75,000 for the wedding. Just a dowry, and they will expect you to have a house/apt.

Of course you could marry for love only as some here in the RP have, and live poorly but happily.

But that is the RP...
GREAT post. USEFUL.
THANKS.
+1
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The ladies from Zhanjiang, which is in SW Guangdong close to Hainan Island, tend to have a sort of Vietnamese look, bordering on Thai looks. After all, that part of China is quite close to Vietnam. The ethnic minorities in the region speak languages very closely related to Thai, such as Zhuang.

In Northeast China, people will have more Koreanic or Altaic looks, as most of NE China was not actually Chinese until quite recently, but rather constituted Manchuria, Choson (Korea), and Inner Mongolia.