Video walking tours of Pattaya/Bangkok nightlife, go go bars, girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Video walking tours of Pattaya/Bangkok nightlife, go go bars, girls

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S showed me this video of nightlife in Phuket. He said it's more fun than in the Philippines.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video walking tours of Pattaya/Bangkok nightlife, go go bars, girls

Post by Winston »

Some videos of the freelancers on the beach road in Pattaya. I think this must have been filmed discreetly because those girls usually won't let me film them or photo them. What do you guys think? Are any of them doable? As you can see, many of them look grumpy and grouchy. But a few are nicer and sweeter. You gotta weed through a lot of them before you get one with a good attitude. A few are doable and attractive, but most are not. Some are ladyboys too, as you can see. Their prices start at about 20 dollars but are negotiable. Rock and I walked on this road many times. I picked up two of them. One was hot but had a bad attitude. The other was amazing and sweet and sensual and turned me on big time.

More than 100 freelancers!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More videos of freelancers on Pattaya beach road.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys asking the freelancers "how much?"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Videos of guys approaching freelancers in Pattaya.

Don't you guys feels tempted to go there? Isn't this sex paradise? lol

I miss Thailand. It has such a dynamic vibe and energy, similar to Philippines but more classy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'll let you guys in on a secret in Pattaya. The bar girls on the main walking street, where thousands of tourists go, are very expensive and kind of a ripoff. However, there is a cheaper alternative with classy looking girls that are 7s and 8s. You go to a street called SOI 6 by jeepney or walking if you're close to it. There the bars have many gorgeous sexy girls that are 7s and 8s and look very young and sexy for $20. They have upstairs room you can use to take the girl, or take them back to your place. Rock goes there in Pattaya and gets very good deals. There are a lot of SEXY girls to suit any tastes. Here are some videos of Soi 6 in Pattaya that I found on YouTube so you can see what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More videos of girls on Soi 6. The walking videos must have been taken discreetly because they don't allow you to openly film there. I'm not gonna embed the videos this time because too many embedded videos slow down the page loading in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39sippIelQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVcx0APVRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLpYWS4moQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g5MTvAmq8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQeNy3ZVoLI

For more see here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... taya+soi+6

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cold approaching a Thai girl in a hotel lobby in Soi 6. Wow doesn't she look approachable? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Yohan , @xiongmao have you been to any of the places in the videos above before? If so what did you think? Any experiences?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:00 am
@Yohan , @xiongmao have you been to any of the places in the videos above before? If so what did you think? Any experiences?
Yes, of course, but if you have your second home there in Pattaya as I do since more than 20 years, you are getting used to it, just normal daily life. You are not interested anymore as you see that in various places in Pattaya every night...you don't even look around anymore.

Soi 6 opposite of marina BigC shopping mall is very busy, even in afternoon, and if you find yourself in certain trouble go to Soi 4 to the International Hospital nearby, they know how to deal with your problem if you are too much into sex-life.

There are many long-term foreign residents who look around a little bit in such places like Walking Street, Beach Road, Soi 6, Soi Buakhao and various smaller side streets only one time in three or six months. No reason anymore to go there...
There are also some Boyz towns for gay people too. Not to talk about bars, discos etc.

Pattaya is just for everybody, it depends on your needs. Not everybody is into sex-life-style.

---------------------------------------

Keep in mind that Pattaya is not an ordinary Thai village/small town, but a holiday city with plenty of international business around. You can find everything and everybody there, not only broken European foreign men and cheap bargirls.

There are other places too where you can go for sightseeing with your family without bargirls around you - Chonburi province gets around 5 million international visitors per year.
Life is not so cheap around Pattaya/Sri Racha if you want to live comfortably, especially if you have family with children for higher education.

Check out the fees not only for the bargirls, but for the British School in Pattaya (over 1200 students, very large) - no place for the offsprings of bargirls and their old foreign men on a little retirement allowance.
Expect to pay for your child, 12 years old more than baht 800.000,- per schoolyear as basic fee (= USD 25.000,-). Just one example....and who are all these foreign and local rich families able to pay for that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, as tourists me and Rock found nice hotels in Pattaya for 15 to 20 dollars a night. You could even get a very spartan hotel room for 12 dollars a night if you wanted to and had low simple standards. That and the 20 dollar bar fines at Soi 6 for short time with very sexy young girls that are 7s and 8s in my book, make it paradise and low cost fun right? You can't beat that right? I say that from first hand experience there.

Sure any place gets old after a while and the negatives start to weigh on you and annoy you. That happened to me in Russia too. But that's if you stay over 3 months or 6 months. The first one or two months tend to be fun and lively and dynamic and you marvel at the new experiences, right? I'm sure you've experienced that too. I don't know what it's like to live there long term, but for one or two or maybe three months, I'm sure it's a great experience with lots of stimulation and high experiences and "wow moments" right? Isn't that what life is about? Isn't that what makes life worth living? Right?