Is Peru An Underated Destination?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Peru An Underated Destination?

Post by Taco »

I've never been to Peru and I don't speak a word of spanish but it seems to me that Peru is a very underated country. With millions of friendly women, a growing economy, many climates to choose from and being on the eastern time zone( little jet lag) you can be there in eight hours from most US cities. Lima, has the added bonus of being in a desert so theres little chance of contracting malaria.

Here's what I found out.

The Ladies
http://www.loveme.com/women/peru/peru-women.htm

The Wives (scroll down)
http://streetsofperu.blogspot.com/2009/ ... happy.html

The Economy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFu-OR4 ... re=related

The Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbN7yl2 ... re=related
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

lima

Post by Montanaland »

It's probably one of the best countries in LA in addition to meeting non-pro genuine women. Most guys go to Colombia for the looks and p4p scene, but I have no doubt that Col is a fun time.

David_33 who is one of Lima's most notable residents and contributers on isg actually spends a lot of time in Cebu, and has reported a better girlfriend experience than Peru or that of LA in general.

Peru reportedly has pretty good food inline with Argentina...but with a lot less attitude from the ladies.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Great post. Peruvian women are beautiful.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Great post. Peruvian women are beautiful.
Erik, if you are really, really light-skinned and somewhat have European features, you may do fine and dandy in Peru. Black, Afro-Caribbean, and African men, especially if they aren't uber-light-skinned (excluding albinos), are formidable to Peruvians, especially to the women there.

They have been uber-programmed to be courted by and to court any blonde hair and blues Nordic, N/W. European men. Peruvians are some of the biggest self-hating Latinos in Latin America. However, if you just have to go to Peru, go for Machu Picchu for sight-seeing (take pictures)/Cuzco (a lot of Westerners frequent there); Lima (a lot of scammers, reminds me of Manila, RP in the dishonest mantra that they mostly have - only fly into Lima and leave town at the latest the next day to venture away from there); Trujillo (a lot of bitter, attitudinal Peruvian women there - nothing to see there - very dirty city IMHO); Chiclayo (probably the best Peruvian city besides Chincha Alta - and there are hot Peruvian and hot Colombian (all Colombian mixtures) pro's there for a lot cheaper than in CO/Colombia); and finally, Tarapoto (the best Peruvian soul food hands down) out in the jungle part going towards the Amazon (A MUST SEE TO TAKE PICS!!).

I lived in Tarapoto for a month and a half, and I screwed 4 women in a small city like that: I f***ed one Afro-Peruana, she was skinny-curvy-thick (yes a conglomerate body type), and three female hole-in-the-wall shop vending business owners. Los bocaditos (Peruvian appetizers) are slammin'.

Warning: a lot of Peruvians brag that they speak the best Castellano (old world Spanish). IMHO, I feel upper-echelon Colombians and upper-echelon Chileans speak less slang and higher-level Spanish. All other Chileans speak Chilean Spanish, ka'chai??

But all-in-all, Peru was mostly good for the food, but there are better places to get women (I know, I'm so ungrateful for the good experiences I had in Peru I know!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Post by Montanaland »

But all-in-all, Peru was mostly good for the food, but there are better places to get women (I know, I'm so ungrateful for the good experiences I had in Peru I know!).[/quote]

E_Irizarry,

Good report. As someone who's had their boots on the ground down there -what countries top your list for getting to know lots of latinas quickly? :) As I mentioned ISG is flooded daily with Colombian reports and maybe because it's that happening of a place...or a total crowded pro scene. I don't know. Cuba is reported as still an off-the-beaten path location with pretty women that are very eager and nterested in gringos. Haiti is talked up too...very cheap etc...but that's a little hardcore and dangerous for me. This Irish guy almost bought the farm while visiting Haiti.
http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/09/afte ... -haiti-fk/
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Montanaland wrote:
E. Irizarry wrote:But all-in-all, Peru was mostly good for the food, but there are better places to get women (I know, I'm so ungrateful for the good experiences I had in Peru I know!).

E_Irizarry,

Good report. As someone who's had their boots on the ground down there -what countries top your list for getting to know lots of latinas quickly? :) As I mentioned ISG is flooded daily with Colombian reports and maybe because it's that happening of a place...or a total crowded pro scene. I don't know. Cuba is reported as still an off-the-beaten path location with pretty women that are very eager and nterested in gringos. Haiti is talked up too...very cheap etc...but that's a little hardcore and dangerous for me. This Irish guy almost bought the farm while visiting Haiti.
http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/09/afte ... -haiti-fk/
Thank you, sir. Although Ecuador uses the U.S. greenback, don't underestimate the lowerlands. One thing though: do it like it were Peru: only fly into the capital (Quito is the capital of Ecuador) and don't f**k with it for more than a day.

I had gone to a "chongo" (in the Latin Caribbean, they are usually called "prostibulos", in English, they are called whorehouses) in Quito. I walked into one whorehouse; it smelled so bad (like e.coli-fied vagina dipped in Filipino stinky durian fruit!) that I was turned off to mongering in the rest of the capital city of Quito. Besides, due to it's high-from-sea-level distance, it's pretty cold year round. So bring a jacket.

So since that sh_t was wack, I had gone down to Guayaquil (2nd biggest city in Ecuador), and had some serious fun. Guayaquil is like the Miami of Ecuador: hot weather, chongo whorehouses all over the city, way better food than Quito, more diversity ethnically. Ecuadorian cab drivers always telling me to be careful and crap, but I was never f***ed with down there and I carried wads of 100s drunk off my ass going whorehouse hopping - never been pickpocked - Ecuadorian beer is decent - better than American beer. I'm a big enough guy so they weren't trying to get into a scuffle with me.

I had a lot of fun hitting on Ecuadorian women at the very-big mall Palacio Municipal and a lot of cross-country buses stop at that mall too.

Then check out Loja that's allllllll the way in the mountains. It takes a long time to get there (I had gone by local bus - it was only 4 bucks USD one way), but it's so off the beat path that you won't see a gringo (even though I met one Ecuadorian guy that became tired of the States and had permanently returned to Ecuador to live - smart man.) I was f***ing some hot Euro-looking pro's up in Loja chongos. Decent experience.

And then I went down to Manta, met an indigenous looking BBW at an Internet kiosk hole-in-the-wall cyberroom.....and I hit that for next-to-free (I spent some money on cabfare and cheap dinners for her) bareback and she had p***y that actually can go toe-to-toe with some good western p***y I had.

Yup yup. Ecuador is so off the beat path it's not even funny. Bolivia too.

I think for a lot of guys whom are into the slender figures, Loja is a diamond in the rough. Very underestimated mongering destination.

Yeah I know I am using an ISG/international sex guide format, but gosh darn it, I lived it!!!

In addendum, very important to some of you "vagophile, ooo I hate hair on my lady's snatch!" dudes on here: Ecuadorian women are very hairy downtown. But I like "That 70s Show" type of hairy p***y. LMAO!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster

Post by PunyBEAST »

I spent 4 weeks in Peru back in 2004 on a language exchange program that was offered through the university I attended.

I had an absolute blast. I remember that me and the two guys from my university that went were constantly being approached by pretty, nice women. Unfortunately, I had a girlfriend at the time back in the US so I wasn't able to partake in any action. From what I gathered, if you were somewhat decent looking and spoke at least intermediate-level Spanish, you had it MADE. If you had blonde hair, even better.

I think the key is to know a decent amount of Spanish before going there. Although I was only there for 4 weeks, I ran into only a few Peruvians that spoke somewhat decent English. Then again, I wasn't in very touristy-area. I can't imagine someone looking to hook up (edit: with regular girls, not prostitutes) would have a great time there because of the language barrier. Oh yeah... speaking Spanish as an American seemed to really impress/fascinate the ladies.

Don't know if this is all still the case. I'm thinking about going back next year at the ripe old age of 28 for a few weeks.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

PunyBEAST wrote:I spent 4 weeks in Peru back in 2004 on a language exchange program that was offered through the university I attended.

I had an absolute blast. I remember that me and the two guys from my university that went were constantly being approached by pretty, nice women. Unfortunately, I had a girlfriend at the time back in the US so I wasn't able to partake in any action. From what I gathered, if you were somewhat decent looking and spoke at least intermediate-level Spanish, you had it MADE. If you had blonde hair, even better.

I think the key is to know a decent amount of Spanish before going there. Although I was only there for 4 weeks, I ran into only a few Peruvians that spoke somewhat decent English. Then again, I wasn't in very touristy-area. I can't imagine someone looking to hook up (edit: with regular girls, not prostitutes) would have a great time there because of the language barrier. Oh yeah... speaking Spanish as an American seemed to really impress/fascinate the ladies.

Don't know if this is all still the case. I'm thinking about going back next year at the ripe old age of 28 for a few weeks.
Well, Puny. Nice way to make your entrance. Kudos. I don't make this shit up: blonde hair and blue eyes goa lot way in Perú. Told you guys!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I thought I would post this link from the Roosh V forum, it has a lot of good info on dating in Lima.

Lima (Miraflores) Data Sheet

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-4157.html
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

PunyBEAST wrote:I spent 4 weeks in Peru back in 2004 on a language exchange program that was offered through the university I attended.
Can you tell us more about the university that you attend and the terms/qualifications for the language exchange program?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Great post. Peruvian women are beautiful.
Erik, if you are really, really light-skinned and somewhat have European features, you may do fine and dandy in Peru. Black, Afro-Caribbean, and African men, especially if they aren't uber-light-skinned (excluding albinos), are formidable to Peruvians, especially to the women there.

They have been uber-programmed to be courted by and to court any blonde hair and blues Nordic, N/W. European men. Peruvians are some of the biggest self-hating Latinos in Latin America. However, if you just have to go to Peru, go for Machu Picchu for sight-seeing (take pictures)/Cuzco (a lot of Westerners frequent there); Lima (a lot of scammers, reminds me of Manila, RP in the dishonest mantra that they mostly have - only fly into Lima and leave town at the latest the next day to venture away from there); Trujillo (a lot of bitter, attitudinal Peruvian women there - nothing to see there - very dirty city IMHO); Chiclayo (probably the best Peruvian city besides Chincha Alta - and there are hot Peruvian and hot Colombian (all Colombian mixtures) pro's there for a lot cheaper than in CO/Colombia); and finally, Tarapoto (the best Peruvian soul food hands down) out in the jungle part going towards the Amazon (A MUST SEE TO TAKE PICS!!).

I lived in Tarapoto for a month and a half, and I screwed 4 women in a small city like that: I f***ed one Afro-Peruana, she was skinny-curvy-thick (yes a conglomerate body type), and three female hole-in-the-wall shop vending business owners. Los bocaditos (Peruvian appetizers) are slammin'.

Warning: a lot of Peruvians brag that they speak the best Castellano (old world Spanish). IMHO, I feel upper-echelon Colombians and upper-echelon Chileans speak less slang and higher-level Spanish. All other Chileans speak Chilean Spanish, ka'chai??

But all-in-all, Peru was mostly good for the food, but there are better places to get women (I know, I'm so ungrateful for the good experiences I had in Peru I know!).
This is the most credible assessment of Peru that I have read on this board. I lived in Peru for two years and I would never want to go back. Argentina is the only SA country that I would again visit.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

How's Ecuador?
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

I think the key is to know a decent amount of Spanish before going there. Although I was only there for 4 weeks, I ran into only a few Peruvians that spoke somewhat decent English. Then again, I wasn't in very touristy-area. I can't imagine someone looking to hook up (edit: with regular girls, not hoes) would have a great time there because of the language barrier. Oh yeah... speaking Spanish as an American seemed to really impress/fascinate the ladies.

You forgot to mention to make sure you're young. If you're old, you'll just be a sugar daddy, at best.