how is mexico?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

wow thats.. expensive same as US rent for 2 bedroom apartment 1500? wow

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

lol no

1500 PESOS
Its about $150 US
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

1500 Mexican pesos = 122.94900 U.S. dollars

Actually 1500 for a place in Mexico is on the expensive side. I paid 2350. VERY expensive.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Race in Mexico..Girls in Costa Rica...

Post by Nate »

jfk wrote:
hamdizzel wrote:now im not going to believe the American news all they show when in mexico
is that is a drug riddin country the police are corrupt and all that.
would i be losing my head if i leave to mexico? lols i can't afford a long plane
ride to other countries right now but Mexico is extremely cheap to get too seeing
as its right next door to the US but uhhhh alot of mexicans leave mexico to come here
for work any reasons why? how are the Mexican woman do they like black men?
I spoke with one friend from mexico and he told me that there is not racism in the lower and middle classes, but you have to seduce the girls (they are not that easy), other country that has fine ladies is costarica.. seems to be a oasis in the desert.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWM2nVHkvI&NR=1 (its like thailand but closer)
Racism in Mexico? The whiter you are the better, and pure Indians, blacks and orientals will not be openly abused, they just don't like them much. All Mexicans say there is no racism in Mexico while they go about abusing or dissing the said populations. If you are a Mexican girl, just try bringing home a black man to mom and dad...

Costa Rica being the Thailand of Central America? Hardly- spent a lot of time there. You can pretty well spot the girls from Panama or Columbia...they are the pretty ones. Costa Rica cannot hold a candle to Thailand- don't waste your time. You will not find a bigger bunch of chiselers anywhere than Costa Rica...it is overpriced and over-hyped with little justification. Its so called democracy is a farce. A dozen Tico familes or so get together behind the scenes and decide everything. You can have a good time there, and it is relatively new traveler friendly, but don't get your hopes up...and a hot girl honey pot it is NOT. yes. like anywhere there are a few hot girls, but it is not babe central.

The best research is being there. Take a month and go to a few Spanish speaking countries. You will likely learn more than anyone can tell you....and when you are done, you will do yourself a disservice if you don't visit the Philippines and Thailand, as both of them beat anything in Latin America for ladies.

Nate
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Latin Ameirica

Post by Montanaland »

Nate you make a valid point about the quality and quantity of women in S.E. Asia far exceeding that of L.A. ....However can you (or anyone) touch on some benefits/comparisons of L.A. over S.E. Asia in other aspects other than women?

Doesn't the population density of S.E. Asia make it tough to ever buy cheap ocean front property that with nice amenities and seclusion?
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin Ameirica

Post by Nate »

Montanaland wrote:Nate you make a valid point about the quality and quantity of women in S.E. Asia far exceeding that of L.A. ....However can you (or anyone) touch on some benefits/comparisons of L.A. over S.E. Asia in other aspects other than women?

Doesn't the population density of S.E. Asia make it tough to ever buy cheap ocean front property that with nice amenities and seclusion?
Ownership of land in general is far easier in Lain America than in Asia. Land is at a premium in much of Asia, especially places such as the Philippines with dense populations. While some places I consider very desirable in terms of geography, such as Argentina or Chile, have large land areas and low population densities , they are far more expensive overall than someplace like the Philippines. If you are trying to make your dollars stretch, that can be very important. I can live far cheaper in the Philippines (and I do) than in Chile but the other consideration would be earning power of business or employment in either place.
I do enjoy the large expanses of Latin American vs the crowds of E. Asia. I enjoy the ease of land ownership in LA as well. My perfect world? My Filipina with me in LA...best of both worlds no doubt, and sometime in the future it may come to that.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

mygod wrote:
FuzzX wrote: It's cheap if you have money. You think the Mexicans are going to treat you like an equal? Dream on. You're a walking ATM there.
No you are not. You can make real friends who don't hit you up for money.

'Have Money' wrt to Mexico means a lower class USA wage like $18k a year.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: how is mexico?

Post by globetrotter »

mygod wrote:
jfk wrote:
hamdizzel wrote:now im not going to believe the American news all they show when in mexico
would i be losing my head if i leave to mexico? lols i can't afford a long plane
ride to other countries right now but Mexico is extremely cheap to get too seeing
as its right next door to the US but uhhhh alot of mexicans leave mexico to come here
No offense but being from South America (" and i know what is like to have the wrong color") the racism is deep against black and indian people.. and i have the impression that mexico is the same way, and they have the class problem where in you dont belong to the right class, have the right clothes, right job, you wont be able to date middle or hight class women.. in your favor is that latin american people love to brown nose foreigners, so you being american can have an advantage there.. i would say brazil or the caribean can be better places for you...
( i can be wrong thought)
ps: what i admire about the states how people from different races interact among them..which i would ever dream to see in my country...
I wouldn't admire them. They're right in that mestizos and blacks are not the most desirable races in South American since they did not contribute shit to civilization. Why you would want them to be part of our societies is beyond belief but not surprising considering the education that most of you have in this country. A lot who ended up here in the USA are very sad trash. I can't believe you would even give a normal, civilized response to this retarded ape as if he were a normal contributing human to this forum.
Registered May 2.

Troll alert, Winston.

Keep an eye on this piece of shit asshole.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

mygod wrote:
globetrotter wrote:
mygod wrote:
jfk wrote:
No offense but being from South America (" and i know what is like to have the wrong color") the racism is deep against black and indian people.. and i have the impression that mexico is the same way, and they have the class problem where in you dont belong to the right class, have the right clothes, right job, you wont be able to date middle or hight class women.. in your favor is that latin american people love to brown nose foreigners, so you being american can have an advantage there.. i would say brazil or the caribean can be better places for you...
ps: what i admire about the states how people from different races interact among them..which i would ever dream to see in my country...
I wouldn't admire them. They're right in that mestizos and blacks are not the most desirable races in South American since they did not contribute shit to civilization. Why you would want them to be part of our societies is beyond belief but not surprising considering the education that most of you have in this country. A lot who ended up here in the USA are very sad trash. I can't believe you would even give a normal, civilized response to this retarded ape as if he were a normal contributing human to this forum.
Registered May 2.

Troll alert, Winston.

f**k you you stupid whore for this liberal establishment. Your time is limited. Nature won't stand you for long you snitch bitch.
Pull the plug on this guy. A clear troll and only posting to cause trouble. When he calls a Conservative/Libertarian a "stupid whore for this liberal establishment." he is clearly not reading any posts and does not have a clue about the members here.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

globetrotter wrote:
mygod wrote:
globetrotter wrote:
mygod wrote:
jfk wrote: No offense but being from South America (" and i know what is like to have the wrong color") the racism is deep against black and indian people.. and i have the impression that mexico is the same way, and they have the class problem where in you dont belong to the right class, have the right clothes, right job, you wont be able to date middle or hight class women.. in your favor is that latin american people love to brown nose foreigners, so you being american can have an advantage there.. i would say brazil or the caribean can be better places for you...
Registered May 2.

Troll alert, Winston.

f**k you you stupid whore for this liberal establishment. Your time is limited. Nature won't stand you for long you snitch bitch.
Pull the plug on this guy. A clear troll and only posting to cause trouble. When he calls a Conservative/Libertarian a "stupid whore for this liberal establishment." he is clearly not reading any posts and does not have a clue about the members here.
This thing is likely not a straight guy- most likely a deranged feminist troll or some twisted freak.
They may be out there, but I have rarely if ever run into this kind of random aggressive freak anywhere outside
the USA. There is something in the culture that breeds this kind of raging mindless aggression. It will be banned soon enough.