Even Tyra Banks is happier abroad?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Even Tyra Banks is happier abroad?

Post by smallcheese »

You may not believe it (consider the source) but even someone like Tyra Banks is now going outside the U.S. to find a relationship. Check out the gossip here: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tyra_ba ... f7QmFO3cfK

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Tyra with an Asian man? Well that's unusual in Hollywood. Good for her and I wish her luck.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

I only found it noteworthy because the article said that she had just broken up with her boyfriend from Brooklyn, NY and flew to Bali to relax and met a guy there. Then after flying back to the U.S., she turned around and went back to Bali to be with him. Many Bali women are beautiful but I never noticed the guys when I was there. I guess there's hope for Asian men :)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm surprised more people don't look for Indonesian partners. After all it is the 4th most populous country on the planet. It's a little too far for me to go on regular trips to though, China is about my limit.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

My new policy is that i want ALL Black American women to date interracially. All of them! I want ALL the other races to know what Black American Men have had to put up with for over 5 thousand years that we have been here. The loud mouths, the bitchy attitudes, the worship me nonsense that most of them have. Please matter of fact i feel so happy when i see a white man marry them. Please marry them ALL!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

ErikHeaven,
LOL, black specially black american women are at the lowest lowest level of the food chain when it comes to women. I have yet to meet a sexy, beautiful and feminine black women in North america. Maybe in Brasil or in part os Africa, there are but in NA, they're best totally ignored.
HappyGuy

Re:

Post by HappyGuy »

ErikHeaven wrote:
January 19th, 2012, 2:07 pm
My new policy is that i want ALL Black American women to date interracially. All of them! I want ALL the other races to know what Black American Men have had to put up with for over 5 thousand years that we have been here. The loud mouths, the bitchy attitudes, the worship me nonsense that most of them have. Please matter of fact i feel so happy when i see a white man marry them. Please marry them ALL!
:shock: